Game is running, starcraft wont start

Thank you very much Cudak it worked. I used my flight mode bottom first time XD.

This worked for me once, so thank you!

Not anymore though - _-

I have this problem since April, and cutting off the internet connection during loading used to help, but since some actualization it gives back error.

Some days it runs after long loading,
some days I turn off and on the internet and it works,
but some days, like today it simply doesn’t start.

I tried 32bit, I have firewall off, I run it as administrator, I have no idea what to do? Reinstall the game?

1 Like

I deleted the file “config” in Starcraft2\Sc2Data and started the game and it started instantly again

1 Like

Same problem here the game start minimise in tray bar. If Im trying to Alt+Tab for it the screen goes black , for few seconds, then it returns to win- Desktop .
any solutions?

I tried in different ways including , restarting without connexion to internet. does not work, even without Internet conexion

I found a workaround, it seems the problem is the connection, I simply turn on the Hotspot Shied software to change the connection and the game runs normally with me. LoL, Hope to help you and Blizzard.

If it helps, give me a present, Blizzard Lol =))) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Go to you cmd command when your sc2 is infinite loading and copy paste

ipconfig /release & ping -n 2 127.0.0.1 & ipconfig /renew

When inside sc2 connect to your server, under ‘MENU’ then the small ‘GLOBE earth icon’

3 Likes

Error still not fixed, is there any admin of Bizzard here?
It’s ridiculous that we have to pay money to buy the game, and now it can’t work.
It’s disappointing Bizzard.

I’m tired of errors like this.
Say good bye with Startcaft and all Bizzard games.
It’s too disappointing for such a big company.

solved for me!
Imo the problem was the Samsung monitor with HDMI sound
changed to dell with no speakers built in and started right way/
so somenting linked to win10 - hdmi old issue and Blizzard not considering HDMI sound.
Funny part all the time I wasn’t playing SC2 the other game from Blizzard
Diablo 3 worked fine.

This is a Youtube tutorial for fixing the problem. Seams work for me. Have a try it.

I had to change my windows language just to find print spoomer, and it`s still not working (also messed with my keyboard settings as you can see)

Still… My Battle.net is also forgetting to open

This might help:

Make sure that you kill all SC2 and SC2Helper processes before you try again. Sometimes the game wont Launch just because the process is still running.

Follow the steps above and try to Launch SC2. If it doesn’t work don’t give up, restart your computer and try again.

My problem is actually with StarCraft Remastered, will it work?

Works for me, how can this be fixed permanently?

I was able to fix mine by going into game settings and running the 32-bit client instead.