Gold-plat player looking for games/coop partners

Hello,
I am a 26yo but fairly recent player ( started last season ) and i reached the point where i start to know a bit about the game and now would like to get some people around me to play with, i am down for about everything, i prefer standard multiplayer games but i am also okay for a bit of coop
I play nearly every day and watch a lot of online content, which made me go to a gold-plat level in each race for now ( havent done a lot of ranked since i wanted to get the 100% achievement in the first campaign :slight_smile:
If you also happen to have a clan or group where i could do some little scrims at my low-level, then it would be nice aswell.
My nametag : WhiteSpirit#2248

Hi WhiteSpirit,

TAW is an active clan with loads of members of all different skill levels. We have several players in the gold-plat range who would happily practice with you as well as some higher ranked players who can give you coaching if you want it.

Feel free to join our discord server at /discord.gg/CdFk3Wq and apply to join the clan at /www.taw.net. You can also send me a message on discord (MarsBar#9248), in-game (MarsBar#2266) or email marsbar @taw.net

For the swarm! :smiley: