Hackers! Blizzard please read this topic and do something with them already!

Hello everyone. I was just serfing the forums and couldn’t find any forum topic that was about hackers of SC2. I mean there must be few for sure, but noone of them was asking for some action. And here I come with my offer: let’s send SC2 hackers’ profiles here with replay in which they are using hacking programms and maybe some day blizzard will check this topic and will clear our community from this trash
Use this site to share replays free and easy: h ttps://drop.sc/
Don’t forget to explain which hacking programm they’r using exactly.
I start first:
Map hack:
Account:
battlenet:://starcraft/profile/2/622876644259921920
Replay:
h ttps://drop.sc/replay/13183582
P.S. remove a “space” after “h” to get a link.

lol end ur life nice Account link btw. Here are the 2 accounts
https://starcraft2.com/de-de/profile/2/2/563156 ( i guess thats ur acc ? 1 game per season to stay diamond always lose it so u end every season with 1 game 0 wins. i think u paid 25€ for boosting once and play 1 game per season to keep ur rank lmfao shit player)

his profile of the “maphacker”

332 Games 155 wins. lol end ur self XD

just watched the replay u are brain dead lol.
He first scouted with his probe on the left side if u had any proxy barracks. Then he scouted with his zealot the right side.
With his Probe he went untill the end of the map and then straight up. He wanted to do the same with his Zealot. Only because u are some fucking shit player that only can cheese doesnt mean he has a maphack.

And only for ur informations. 2 Forums that offered sc2 map hacks are down and u can only get some chinese invite only map hacks for a couple hundred dollars per month. U are just bad :slight_smile: :): ): ): :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: neck ur self

why are u so quiet now u lil faggot motherfucker ? wanna fight or what ? You havent played a single game since your post lil pussy. I would reck u so hard mashallah

I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for Blizzards to do anything.
I have never understand their attitude toward nuisance accounts. I mean If they won’t block players who consistently drop game, a process that could very easily be automated, I wouldn’t hold out much hope for them doing anything about less easily detect hacks. Certainly not anything that would require the expense of someone to manually evaluate cases.

there are hackers in once 10000 games, hackers really aren’t a problem in sc2

Hi Triburn, it is not the first time I see you typing in a comment to a post things like “end your life” or similar phrases. If you don’t want to be reported every time and permanently banned from these forums I suggest you to stop that.