Launches very slow-loading bar,new issue?

im having a issue that just started and i never seen before…
every time when i try to launch sc2 from the blizzard app it doesnt boot up right away like normal but i get this weird loading bar and it takes litterly 5-10mins before the game actually launches wtf is going on?
ive read multiple people have this is this true?

2 Likes

I have this issue indeed. Yes, very annoying.
For some reason the same progress bar for map editor doesn’t take that long.

Same thread here: SC2 takes VERY long time to launch .
There’s no solution yet, too.

Yes, everything was fine, then I did an OS update to Windows 10 version 2004 (was running some previous version of windows 10 before that, did not really check which one) and now the game is stuck on the loading screen. Launched after 5 minutes. I suppose there is some intrinsic timeout set inside, waiting for something to be found, but windows probably changed an API or something.

I have this issues as well, what should i do help pls

I also have the same problem. It takes 10 to 15 minutes to enter the game. When it was time to play with the team, you had to wait for the warm-up to enter the game

Nice :smiley: and I reinstalled my Windows, cuz I thougt its Win fault :smiley: I but I had another issue first, B-net said, my game is running, colors for display also changed, but I could not find where it was running… also Task Manager doesnt saw it. Today I reinstalled Win+B-net+SC2 … and its working, but with this loading screen

This worked for me:

1. Navigate to your SC2 Directory (in Battle.net Client → Show in Explorer)
  2. Under the base directory navigate to: <sc2 directory>\SC2Data\config\
  3. Open directory “3b” (create if it doesn’t exist)
  4. Open directory “93” (create if it doesn’t exist)
  5. Make sure you are in <sc2 directory>\SC2Data\config\3b\93\
  6. Create or replace the file with the name “3b938eed7536396b1d7a000ca9b2cd39” (you might want to backup your version of the file in case this didn’t work).
    Make sure the file is being created without an extension (if you don’t know how to do that, just google “how to create file without extension in windows” and open the first result)
    The file must have the following content (replace <empty line> with an actual empty line):

key-2c37ee593d8e0c07 = cb017b81e2071b3984f8d380c7770777
key-145df70b651ef9d7 = 4258eefa148c94c5cd0ad0f65f4b05f0
<empty line>

!!! Important is that you leave one empty line at the end of these two lines. !!!

1. Save the file and go back to the Battle.net client
  2. Launch SC2.
  3. Go Cannonrush or Mass Voidray and enjoy.
1 Like