Leader Team Games How it Should be Fixed

Hello,

this is just my opinion and how it should be fixed.

1v1 is ok
2v2 is also from 99% ok
problem is only in 3v3 and 4v4

Team games:

**From low to high**

Bronze vs Bronze or Silver or (Gold if you are close to promotion or if you have win streak)
Silver vs Silver or Gold or (Platinum if you are close to promotion or if you have win streak)
Gold vs Gold or Platinum or (Diamond if you are close to promotion or if you have win streak)
Platinum vs Platinum or Diamond or (Master if you are close to promotion or if you have win streak)
Diamond vs Diamond or (Master if you are close to promotion or if you have win streak)
Master vs Master

**From high to low**

Master vs Master or Diamond or (Platinum if you are close to demotion or if you have lose streak)
Diamond vs Diamond or Platinum or (Gold if you are close to demotion or if you have lose streak)
Platinum vs Platinum or Gold or (Silver if you are close to demotion or if you have lose streak)
Gold vs Gold vs Silver or (Bronze if you are close to demotion or if you have lose streak)
Silver vs Silver or (Bronze if you are close to demotion or if you have lose streak)
Bronze vs Bronze

If you are for example Diamond than you should meet in your team as well as in the enemy team only Master, Diamond and Platinum players.

I know that the random team vs random team is based on the avarage MMR and that system is bad.

You should be matched
vs players who are in the same league (in the best scenario)
or they are 1 league above or below you (in the best scenario)
or they are 2 leagues above (if you are close to promotion or if you have a win streak)
or they are 2 leagues below you (if you are close to demotion or if you have a lose streak)

So this never ever happend again, just game from yesterday: (remove the spaces from the link)

from 3v3
https: //imgur. com/u6u6CVd
from 4v4
https: //imgur. com/M8jeAXX

Also I would like to talk about the placement system… I will add this later.

Share and like…