Recruiting - The Art of Warfare - A Starcraft 2 Community for Casual and Competitive players alike!

If you, like myself, are finding lockdown to be socially challenging - don’t worry! - there are amazing online communities out there to come hang out with!

If you seek to be part of an environment where you can improve in Starcraft AND have a good time, then come join TAW. Our goal is to provide a unique community and an enjoyable experience for both the more casual player and the more competitive player.

TAW was formed in 2001 and is a large clan with around 2000 members and 40+ games, the StarCraft II division consists of about 70 of those members across both EU and NA.

We offer one of the world’s largest TeamSpeak 3 servers where we organize weekly events including practice, tournaments, team games, coop and arcade games depending on what you prefer.

What you can expect from TAW: Maturity, Respect, Friendship and Organized Leadership.

Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but find friends you can consider family.

You can apply at our website, which cannot be linked here, but you are welcome to add me on battle.net or discord!

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or contact me below.

Contact info:

Battlenet: ArchonX#11170
Discord: ArchonX#6969