[Resolved] Connecting to Blizzard services - Aug 2023

Same here. 2 of my friends on same ISP have 0 problems.

Can confirm, that it is not tied to ISP … tried it on T-Mobile, Vodafone and work network. Everytime with same result.

thank you guys!

one point more that we can remove from our list

Dear bbZ, as I already wrote its purely depending on the account. On the same PC and same Installation my wife can log in and play with her bnet account and I don’t

Best, regards

Same issue here, cannot login EU over 24h, US connects but require new person creation.

still cant login blizzard support if you see this at least give us an update on that issue please

Same problem.
Made a new account and could log in on Eu server. log out and log in on my main account and couldn’t play.
Please give us an uppdate on whats going on

come on, it has been 2 days still the same problem …

3 Likes

2 days 'im online but game doesnt show ranking or if it does it puts me into “play 5 games for ranking”, What is actually going on, I see all my friends are offline and now and then they come online and go offline again, seems as if they cant get a game going either(1vrs1) or (other online ‘verses’ games)

I can’t connect to Starcraft II European server. It tries to “authenticate” and then just goes back to the log in screen without any message as to why the connection didn’t succeed.

I can connect to the American server fine, but not to European. My friend can connect to the EU server so the problem seems to be either with my account or my machine.

I tried all the 9 steps mentioned here: Blizzard Support - Can't Connect to StarCraft II (except 5 because I’m not on wireless connection). I also tried using WinMTR and it had responses fine on 2 out of 3 European IPs (no lost packages)

What should I do to fix this?

1 Like

same here, no idea what to do

Same here
So my [battle.net](http://battle.net) app works fine, everything I have is updated (operating system, the app, the game etc.) but when I launch SCII it asks me to select a server (EU) and log in.

When I log in nothing happens, it just reverts back to the login screen. I’ve tried restarting the app with no success, any help would be appreciated!

I’m having the same issue. I can log onto the US server though, but I had to create a new account for that server.

I have similar issue. I’m able to log into US,KR but not into EU and on top of that my friend list is gone :confused:

It works for me now ----------------------------

hi guys,
i’m having same problem now.
Also i can connect to the EU server when i use Iphone hotspot
but i want to play on EU server with normal internet.

I have the problem now after yesterday maintenance. Can’t login to EU Server now anymore, same problem as mentioned above just “2 years later”. If I try to login it, it tries to authenticate, then just returns to the login screen with no error message at all.

Login into US Server is no problem.

I got this exact issue now, except 3 years later. EU don’t work. US / KR works fine.

Same problem for me yesterday and today, I can login to US,KR but not to EU.

I have the same issue after a recent update ofthe game…