Stacked drones cheese\cheat?

So I’ve just lost to something bizarre.

Zerg just rushed me with drones…
“Lol noob” you would say! But hey, listen.

It all looked like a normal drone scouting to me. Only for a moment I noticed there is more then one drone. “Ok, he might have took 2 by accident” I though!
No there were 12 of them!

Naturally I didn’t pay much of attention to that “scout drone” until it was too late. Cos they already did damage to my SCVs gathering minerals.

I know he used a game mechanics to stack them… but nevertheless it looks like a borderline cheating to me. Same shit as playing that little doggo in Quake 3 if you remember what I mean.

First of all, if a zerg player is drone scouting, you already know something is wrong or they are just bad…
Second, if he’s doing a drone cheese you should be happy because he doesn’t even know why he’s playing (and probably isn’t any good anyway), by the time he travels with 12 drones to the other side of the map you should have at least 15 of them, so he’s basically gifting you his MMR points… It may look scary and sudden, but that cheese screams “I have no idea how to play this game” and should not be mentioned in the same sentence with “cheat”. GLHF, play more than 20 games per season and always GG :slight_smile: