Suggestion for how to fix ZvP

I suggest to limit queen production to 2 per hatchery. Either having 2 active queens per hatchery or just overall have 2 queens produced out of a hatchery so I need to make a new hatchery in order to get new queens. That would make me value them more and feel like they deserve to be called queens. The intention of this change is so I cannot mass them in order to make an army of queens. It is a very unnatural thing to do considering the role of a queen.

Then I suggest to buff hydras by having a special ability to take less damage by splash so I have more options to choose from. Not just queens and corruptors. And if you don’t want to buff hydras, another way to do it is to buff microbial shroud by also limiting splash damage.

Then either allow spores to reposition only once or twice or limit static defense in general so also photon cannons cannot be all over the place and make the game boring. Protosses would have to choose carefully where they want to have the cannons.

And by the way if high templars can attack, I want my vipers to attack aswell.

Dude, if hydras got a splash prot buff they’d be OP, they’re meant to be the glass cannons they are. And their low armor and health is their only downside, they’re good now buddy no need to buff them.

If you were a zerg player you would know that hydras are only good to make lurkers.