The game server timed out when creating a game

this is true , getting the same as you

1 Like

Same, very annoying. Second day in a row, can you give at least any estimates so that we don’t waste time?

2 Likes

I’ve sent them a support ticket before reading this. It feels like this problem is not going to be solved any time soon :cry:

2 Likes

Same, very annoying.

2 Likes

This is just getting ridiculous now. What are they doing?

2 Likes

Global Error - SIGH

1 Like

it’s a f-fest at blizzard. can’t play my fav arcade game at all over the holiday weekend. thanks blizzard

1 Like

Same here for 2 days already!

1 Like

Sigh, still nothing (UK here). Been several days now.

It infuriates me that you can’t just create a local custom game without having to be online. All I want to do is try out some strategies against the AI - I don’t need online connectivity.

1 Like

It is still possible to create lobbies in the korea server. So, if you want to play with friends, you can try that.

1 Like

Same problem :frowning:

1 Like

same problem, please fix.

1 Like

Same problem here! When try to create games on sc2 battlenet it crushes (timed out) and I have to get over and over again until I get a game working! Please fix your bloody platform! :frowning:

1 Like

Same issue - any idea on when we can expect a fix?

2 Likes

They ask us to be online all the time when we play yet they can’t bother to do the same with their servers for us. Freakin’ game night with bros during holidays messed up.

2 Likes

agree to this
blizz cmon u mking a big mistake ingnoring sc2

2 Likes

This is pretty sad – I haven’t experienced an unannounced outage like this since I started playing Starcraft in 1998… :weary:

2 Likes

I have also experienced this today. We got timeout error when trying to queue 3v3 with my friends. We have all tried to queue for the team and all have failed. We found that if you continue to try after failed. You will get through once every 5 to 10 times. Seems some kind of timing issue.

2 Likes

just one more sad SC2 player waiting for the fix of this tedious problem…

2 Likes

Hello? Hello??? Hellooooooooo??? Anyone out there?

1 Like