The intern that's patching the game did it again

i’m not in any way a pro gamer or even a “normal” player in sc2, like i’m a complete noob, but how could it be possible that there was a meta of void raying with batteries (in tvp) like a complete idiot for almost a year, if i remember correctly, then they fixed it and we had peace with the mouthless blue frowny degenerates, and now, after all those years of defending void rays and roaches all-ins and whatever with fast but fragile cyclones they redid it and it’s slower than the voidray, so it’s impossible to deal with them with coz you can’t kite. And looking at how Cure died to this it strikes fear into my human-loving Christian (are they Chirstian in the story? i have no idea) soul, because it seems that the cheese war is at the horizon again

I mean now i have even more ways to cheese a macro protoss so their heart would fill with sorrow just as mine, but i don’t want to play this way. I simply can’t believe those people who develop the game thought that it would add more opporunities for mech and late game, adding a unit that is easily cheesable and leaves terrans defenceless against all those cheeses that it used to beat due to it’s speed and damage