Why doesn't Blizzard ban people at all?

SC2 is getting more and more toxic.
Many of the nice guys are leaving as the crazy people are allowed to harass everyone without consequence.
You can feel it both in team games and in 1v1s.

One guy said he would RAPE me or my family. I reported him. Nothing happened as always.
Another guy said he would like me to get CANCER and DIE. He really, really wanted me to die a horrible death - as he mentioned around 20 times in 1 game.
I had to figure out how to block his messages in game while playing the 1v1. Again I reported him. If it had been real life the guy might go to prison or get a fine, but for Blizzard this is apparently acceptable behaviour.

It seems Blizzard just DOES NOT CARE. And I don’t understand why.
If it’s about cost savings, then make an algorithm to ban these people or let the community help.
Don’t support these rapists - support the rest of us!

1 Like

Keep reporting… What is more toxic for me is when someone harass you in RT ranked games when they accuse you for beeing noob and they are same league (or similar) as you.

I keep reporting even tho i have small hopes for blizzard reactions like ban etc…

i think all toxic players work in blizzard customer service
and no body kick himself

hmmm it’s weird to me this is the case; also i am impressed you could write R word without ban and shutdown.
every time i use any kind of ‘bad’ word in Any kind of context on the forum i am immediately banned first 3 days then 1 week then months…

it was becomming so harsh i haven’t been on the forum for like a decade and just as i returned now to do a ghots are extremely op; i immediately get banned for that post from na forum (its same on both forums, just here bc banned on na and i am eu, just browser open na first andi didnt see it).

so it is very odd to me that anyone could remotely threaten you and not be immediately banned when reported; even more if it is a death threat or threat to r your family then i am guessing it would be a perma ban (if the person who did it is not banned within a few days of reporting you should write a different blizzard support; like na or write a different depertment of blizzard;

while it is properly not the case i do know of verified cases of WoW Gm’s/cm’s deleting reports on themselves and their friends to break a lot of rules for many years and never getting caught or punished by Blizzard; so it could be such a case if it is something you experience continually and then blizzard need to look into the cases specifically ^^