Your Starcraft II installation is damaged

Would you like to run Blizzard Desktop Application to repair the problem?

Updated last patch and now I get this error message.

What do do?

Nothing happens when I click repair on the messaga popping up.

Kind regards
Jörgen

1 Like

Hi

I am having the same issue, it started when I ran latest update…

Regards
Omar

Good morning Bandit,

I can see that you were back in the game after your post here, so I am assuming that your issue is sorted.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Hi,
I’m having the same issue, the updater download the manifest but doesn’t apply the patch. I have tryed with ‘reapir’ function but does’nt work
thank you

I’m having the same problem. I play but when the game is over, the same game takes me to the desktop saying the error

Hi again, the reason why it works again is that I uninstalled the game and installed it again.

I started to uninstall the battlenet program, but that did not work. Thats why I tried to uninstall the whole game and that did work.

Kind regards

C1D6A2F3-E4C4-4B10-81F9-30E4601925C7

This is the error that appears in my screen

This might have to do with this Mac: SCII crashes after game completes

Good morning everybody,

This is being looked into at the moment and the team is working on it.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

OK, it works fine now. Although, my screen has one loop on the right of the screen. WIll an update fix that or is it my graphic card?

I still have this problem. I had it last year got frustrated after trying everything the guys above did and nothing worked. So i thought to myself, hey the next update will fix it for sure. But no i just downloaded SC2 again and still the same problem. I seriously hope you get back to be more customer focused now that Bobby is on his way out. Do you have a solution for my problem?

Hello nigili,

Thanks for the crash reports you submitted, we can see that it’s caused by Onedrive. To solve this, please go in your Onedrive folder (above “This PC”). In there, you should see a documents folder. Right-click on the Starcraft 2 folder inside to “Always keep on this device”.

That should be enough to solve the problem.

Alternatively, you can unsync the Documents folder from OneDrive.