Campaign progress erased after completing all but founding of durotar campaign

Shortly after WC3 reforged came out I completed the entirety of the game campaign on hard mode (WC3 and TFT campaigns), mostly just to have some of the profile pictures which are dope. I just logged on for the first time in like 6-7 months and ALL of my campaign progress is lost. I can only choose first human campaign from WC3 now.

Additionally, ALL of the collection profile pictures are now grayed out except for the one I kept on my account for completion of TFT undead campaign on hard (literally the last campaign in the game). I can provide a screenshot to tech support or whoever by request to show my collection screen and my profile picture to prove it.

@blizzardtech, I quite literally put in dozens of hours to earn these profile pictures. As dumb as that sounds, I enjoyed having them. As far as I can tell, the only thing that could have caused this is an update.

I know its not realistic to expect all of the campaign progress back or my collection profile pics back. That would be excellent, but realistically I know that’s not going to happen. Instead please do me a favor and look into this. A solution is probably too much to ask for, but please let me know if and when you find a cause.

Thank you,
An angry cgroch

Hi cgroch!

We can understand that losing things you worked hard for is frustrating, but there may be an easy solution. It could be that you’re simply connecting to the wrong region of WC:RE, next to play you will see the Globe symbol, click this and change it to Americas (you might be on Europe right now), and you should see things as normal when you log in.

We suspect this may be the problem as your account seems to be in the US but you’re here posting in the EU forums, so somehow your region of the game/app has changed.

Let us know if you still have the problem after checking the region setting.

I have the same issue as cgroch.
I was somewhere mid Night Elf campaign, then took a break from playing for a month or two. I wanted to continue playing today but I see all my progress is gone.
I played everything on hard and put quite a lot of effort into beating some missions.
I checked all 3 regions, my progress is not saved in any of them.
Is there any other possible solution?
I really want to finish the campaign on hard. But now I’m worried if I don’t do it in one go I will keep coming back to a reset profile. This is really annoing.