Cannot play 'difficulty hard' in Durotar campaign

Hi, when I access the Durotar campaign, there is no difference in the level of difficulty: story, normal and hard show the same super easy screen. I really want to play HARD in this campaign and I cannot, I feel cheated when the ‘difficulty hard’ mode worked in the other campaigns.

Just play it without equipping any items other than quest items. And play with rank 1 spells only. Don’t rescue the panda hero. There are many ways u can make it harder, but problem with this campaign even if enemies did 10 times more damage it would still be too easy due to unlimited revives from revive stones. The campaign is simply impossible to lose due to poor design choices.

Don’t know if I explained the issue correctly. The maps for “story, normal, difficulty” show only a few dots/enemies. They’re almost empty and make no sense.
One day, I don’t know what happened that whoa! the map was overcrowded with dots/enemies and that was what I understood as “difficulty:hard” mode. I could never access that glitched? campaign again. I saved the game half way but when I restart it, it the empty-super easy map appears over and over again.

Works fine for me on classic. I don’t own the buggy reforged though. Campaign maps on reforged mode should be avoided since they were not made by blizzard employees and therefore are broken.