Can't connect to versus games

Hello everyone!
Seems my game is bugged in a strange way. Whenever i try play with friends in team vs bots, or online versus games it seems i cant invites nor get invites to game. When someone is trying to invite me to game it says “player is busy”. Seems that noone cal also receive my invites to game, it seems that somehow i’ve become just invisible to wc3. I tried to uninstal whole game, it didn’t work. Tried repair game, firewall etc, nothing has helped so far. Any ideas how to resolve this?
Thank you in advance!

Hey @NightHunters!
I know, this is literally a year-late post, but I hope that this will answer to anyone that has the same issue.
I am no expert neither am I good at the game, but all you can do is just make it public and make sure the regions are the same with your friend(s), then they have to manually search the game and then they’ll join.
BTW it’s still not fixed.

Is there any update? I cannot attend any versus game ever since the RANK feature is on.

Hello,
Seems that the last patch fixed my issue with connection problems, since I am able to join versus games at this moment. However, I still experience most of the bugs that have been called out in previous forum discussions, such as ladder not working correctly, sometimes win is being counted as a lose etc.