Cant play reforged

Just download the reforged and want to play it for the first time.
when I get into the first battle and it is in the classic model.
I cant change it to the reforged model as it say on the menu that " cant use reforged model. require reforged". please could you explain

First you should check the status of the Order online here.

If the order is “Complete” you should be able to access Reforged content, if you still can’t then try to perform a password reset on your account as that can help to refresh the account data.

If the order is showing as “Processing” then you may still need to wait a few more hours, payments can take up to 24 hours while we process them, once it’s changed to “Complete” simply relogging should allow you to access the Reforged content.

If the Order failed then it could be for a number of a reasons.

Should you need more information on a payment problem you would be best to reach out to Support for any specific information about your account.

Hi, I have tried what you suggested and it still shows that it is complete.
I have relogging into the game and it still not allow me to play reforged mode.
Please advice.

Sorry for the late reply here Andyroo! I hope that the problem is resolved now, however, should it not be then can you please reach out to Customer Support so they can check for any possible account issues that could be preventing this.

Edit: It also could be that the folder access for adjusting settings is broken, another player solved a similar issue by doing this: Option menu dysfunction