Game keep crashing

Hello, this patch 1.33 made a lot of problems in campaign. 2nd campaign with Night Elves, mission 4 Wrath of Betrayer. I took 2nd artifact, and after that whenever i move army game crashes. There was more crashes in other campaigns, but could continue, but now i cannot continue

6D2E1016-FACC-4264-B56E-8900080334AC

9 Likes

Hello DivacTheTzar,

This is an issue we’re currently working on. For the moment, if restarting the mission doesn’t help, you can use the cheat allyourbasearebelongtous to continue your progress.

same for me
shame for you Blizzard
my game was crashing on other missions often as well
is there anything that can be done except cheating?

1 Like

Is it already fixed please?

1 Like

change paricles to low in settings it will help with that mission

2 Likes

Same problem :frowning:
Maiev campaign seems particularly bugged to me.

2 Likes

Any ETA? Still not fixed on patch 1.35.0.

Broken Isles campaign crashes at Random intervals. Sometimes will crash on the intro to the level. Managed max 2.5 mins into the level

Still CRASHING! Omg, I had this issue like 8 months ago and rage quit… Now I tried the campaign again… ONCE AGAIN IT CRASHES… Even with all the damn workarounds, this is unacceptable!

Blizz does not give a single f, sadly…

after over a year the Campaign “Rise of the Naga” is still crashing and you recommend " “allyourbasearebelongtous”.

I sent the crash report a multiply times but you doing give a … I mean the Game wasn’t for free and still there are so many bugs in this game.

that’s a one stupid advice. Really. Becuse that cheatcode will not let you take the prize for completion. Yea. Thanks Blizzard. You did a “great” job with WCIIIR. Direct disrespect to your loyal players.

Yeah and I just crashed on Gates of the Abyss after finally destroying the purple base, but it never saved any of it…

I’m done with Reforged… It’s the worst damn thing I’ve ever experienced. WC3 never crashed on me, not once! This is awful! 2/10

My game keeps crashing too in the Sentinel campaign, chapter 4, The Wrath of the Betrayer to the point that I cannot possibly continue. I’m guessing Blizzard never fixed this? Tried “Scan and Repair” and restarting everything, but nothing has worked so far :confused: