How to run the game in native fullscreen?

Hello, I have an issue with fps with the wc3 reforged release. I turned off vsync in the game and still got only 60fps in fullscreen windowed and fullscreen mode. when I turn to only windowed mode I have 200+ but I don’t wat to play in windowed mode. I used command -nativefullscr in the old version of warcraft 3 but it doesn’t work anymore. How can I break the 60fps cap in the game? it’s very annoying to play with mouse lag.
Thanks for any answers.

Somehow this happened to me as well. Randomly the game started running in 60fps max under -nativefullscr, and frankly the way I fixed it for myself is by enabling the in-game vsync myself… I do run a good monitor though.

In line of events, this happened to me after a combination of windows updates and video driver installations, after having some weird days of random monitor flickering issues under only Warcraft itself. Therefore, I would tediously think reverting back would fix, however this is not a viable long-term solution.

I will keep you updated, if I find any other information or solutions.

P.S. I would perhaps try to play around the maxfps command next in case it has bugged out somehow, and a simple reinstall…

Take care,

Cheers,