"join bugs" in 3on3

It seems like every 2nd game i get the “join bug” in 3on3 queue when it says that a game has been found, but the “eye” keeps searching and the game never starts.

2 Likes

I have the same problem, it is very embarassing.

It works well last week-end, what did you do Blizzard ?

I’m playing 4v4 and I get the same thing . Have to restart the whole game after every match smh .

I’m sorry that this issue has been happening to you here, I can confirm that the bug has been investigated and it should be fixed in a coming patch for those affected. So I would keep an eye on the patch notes for the next update for any news, should it not be fixed please do let us know! I know how much of an inconvenience this bug is as you can’t play the matches.

Thanks for letting us know this. This is currently the #1 issue discussed in both my W3R friend circle as the general chat. I even made a topic dedicated to this (see below).

These joinbugs are getting worse and worse. As we managed to empirically back up. The overall joinbug rate is 21% (since release). However, measured over last week this was 29% up to the weekend. We measured this weekend and got to 31% joinbug. I can share this data if you’d want. We have been logging this.

Also, to avoid any ambiguity I understand that you, both from a different country/culture and as a bluepost has to sugar coat and proofread your posts. However, let me be very explicit:

You say this a upcoming patch should fix this for those affected. That is literally everyone. Everyone, since release, has issues with this joinbug. Experience may be different, but not a single individual got by without experiencing this. About 30% of the games currently, as most recent data suggests, results in this joinbug. This joinbug, randomly assigns a win or loss to any race.

If there, at your side of blizzard, there is a feeling that some people may have this happening to them, and a patch is designed to help those players, which are not all, who are affected, the patch will fail. Everyone is affected by this. Solo, team games, random teams, AT teams and the mixture of these. Most people have the lionshare of losses in their stats due to joinbugs. People have icons for races they have never played. This joinbug, is a disaster.

Perhaps this is known on your side and you had to sugar coat it, but, again: everyone is affect in a very substantial way. This is not a minor issue that some individuals experience every once in a while. This bug is rigorous affecting every single person playing versus games and it does so almost 1/3 games, if not 3 games subsequently.

3 Likes