MacOS: Mouse click follows mouse lag

Dear All,

I am experiencing a delay whenever I click with the mouse (on REFORGED graphic settings).

So when I, for instance, select a unit, the mouse delays its track for half a second, making the whole experience highly irritating.

How can I resolve this issue?
PS: I never had mouse issues before, it is quite mind-boggling,.

Thank you, guys!

2 Likes

Hi!

In this case following the steps here may help, in this case instead of Starcraft II you should be able to select Warcraft: Reforged.

Sorry, I tried and still no change. The whole menu seem to be suspiciously laggy throughout.

Is there anything planned to resolve this issue?

1 Like

You might need to contact us back with your System File, however this can be a Hardware or Software problem.

For Software I would check for any running software in the background that could be conflicting with the MacOS default, so make sure to exit/disable things like Razer Chroma/Steelseries/Logitech (and others) programs. Also you may want to look to disable the “handsoff feature” in iOS temporarily to see if that helps here.

Hi, I’m having exactly the same issue. I have tried using classic mode, disabling Logitech software etc, and have tried enabling warcraft 3 in accessibility features but none of these have helped. The mouse hangs whenever I Left-click and drag, and about 0.5s later the selection box appears. there is a slightly shorter lag on simply clicking without dragging.
is there any further advice for those with this problem?
I haven’t played WC3 for 10 years and was looking forward to getting back into it!!

if it’s any help I am running on a 2019 MacBook Pro.

2 Likes

I have exactly the same issue, I’m also on MacBook Pro 2019.
Did you find a fix ?

1 Like

I have the same issue right now, is almost unplayable with the current mouse lag. I tried changing every setting (from reduce mouse lag, changing resolution, graphics settings etc…) but in reforged mode the lag continues.

Anyone had any luck with fixing it?

1 Like

2022 and it’s still not fixed, what a complete joke.

1 Like

Have exactly the same issue that makes warcraft unplayable on mac. It’s ridiculous that even after 2 years it’s not fixed.

Dont play on mac… use bootcamp… omg…

Same problem FIX???

1 Like

Hi! Do any of you use BetterTouchTool or any other app that can intercept mouse gesture?

If I play with BetterTouchTool enabled, my game lags on every mouse click or mouse drag-select.