Unplayable Campaigns

I reinstalled Reforged and started replaying the campaign with only a few crashes. I reached Maiev’s 4th campaign mission and it keeps crashing every 1-2 minutes (926908C9-68B2-4F6B-B9B8-E55C62D8B538) making it unplayable. Reading up on the forums this has been happening for months and nothing is being done to address it.

Another amazing feature of the game is that selecting a campaign mission will occasionally result in a lose screen making it impossible to play. Oh and not to mention the disappearing mouse at times.

In an attempt to do something else I started the prologue (Thrall campaign) and after an uneventful first mission, I couldn’t even start the second due to infinite lose screens when selecting it.

I already regret not refunding this.
Do something…Please…

6 Likes

yep, I’ve complaining all of these (and more bugs you may yet to find lol) for almost 1 month and there isn’t a single reply at all. I think Blizzard is unable to respond for some reason…

Same here, please fix it! (MacBook Air M1)

yeah have hade the same problem startet somewhere around night elf mission 3-5 and have happen all from 2 min in to the map to 20 min. and i cant keep saving the game and start up the game all the time PLZ blizzard fix this. the missions is why i did buy this game to play the story again.

Same, i lost interest playing it. Not only does it crash but it freezes the whole computer, so it’s damaging it as well.

Blizzard seems like a dying company, lot of disappointments during last few years :confused:

Hello, I have same problems with crashing campaigns. Multiple times it did not just crash but couldn’t get my computer to respond and had to restart with button. I don’t recall more then few crashes of wc3 back when it was released.

Blizzard did not even listen on US forum, here on EU forum they ignore our reports!
They said to me: Open a Bug report on Bug report forum, but EU does not even have that!

Yep. Blizzard are not paying any attention to reports that are coming from WCIIIR. Stupid, stupid, stupid behaviour and very poor quality of the game. Real disrespect to their customers.
Game keep crashing and freezing. Nothing helps that even in 2023.