Cant queue in LFG and LFR

Same, disabled all addons, and tried on 2 devices.

I’ve got the same issue. I’ve disabled all addons and it’s still the same, also I’ve updated all of them.

Same issue but if i log a char thats not eligible for LFR (not high enough ilvl) then it looks normal but just greyed out.

Same issue on my Evoker (ilvl 366). I just did the LFR om my druid though, so something is off here.

Same Issue here, Level 68 Mage and Level 61 alts. At any charakter i have this problem

Hey all,

This issue has been forwarded to the developers for investigation. There’s a couple of temporary solutions so far:

1. Joining and leaving a group seems to fix the issue for some players
  2. Go to the Raid Finder option, and expand the drop down menu. This will show all previous LFRs. Select one will do a refresh of the the window, and the Raid Finder drop down will now change to Vault of the Incarnates. Swapping to the Dungeon Finder will then also look correct and give the Random option.

For solution #1, if anybody wants to try it and relog to see if it fixes the issue (or if it comes back). Solution #2 apparently won’t fix the issue completely, and the bug will come back after relogging.

7 Likes

Join and leaving a Group does help, i joined now a LFG Dungeon, thanks.

Hello.

I can no longer tag in any normal or hero dungeon with the dungeon finder tool. I only have the randon or specific dungeon menu, i choose one of them, i choose my role (tank, dps, heal) but the space below in completely empty ? The register button in the bottom is still there though, but clicking it does nothing ? Everything was still working fine until yesterday 11pm, it is only today at around 2pm that this problem occured. I have emptied the cache, i have typed slash reload, i even uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game but it makes no difference. Please help.

Thanks a lot

The same think is happening on my level 20 alt, when tagging for Legion (but the same happens for other extensions). When I am in a group as leader, it asks everyone for roles but then does not queue. When on my own, it tells me that I am queueing for too many instances at a time (but nothing shows up).
The only fix I found so far is tagging on my own until it works, then invite people to my group

join and leave a group as in you invite someone to a group then leaves.

For me it works if I just create a new custom group and leave it, just make sure to wait a second to actually “join” the group. It will break after a relog again though.

1 Like

Got the same problem on dungeon finder. Reloggin doesnt help. Spesific dungeon list is blank.

If you start a custom group then go on dungeon finder, the list should update. However, I’m not able to queue for some reason.

“You do not meet the requirements of the chosen dungeons” no matter what i select.
Usual, cleared folders, updated addons, no addons.

This does not work at all for characters below lvl 70 as raid finder page is not even clickable.

also happening for rated pvp que, which doesn’t even let you enter the arena, it takes like 10 min to start que for some reason and it randomly keeps you un queue and applies you craven debuff

Can you fix this, because even if you provide us with a temporary solution right the problem is 99% of the player base aren’t aware of this hence why queue times are sky-high. 25 min for a Tank Queue in LFG 60-70 content???

Fix your game before you want to take your customers money.

3 Likes

This might get the correct options to show but so far clicking “find queue” for LFR does nothing.

Ok the join group didn’t work but…
I opened up Adventure Guide, clicked on “Join group” on Heroic dungeon, and it opened up looking for group normally with all options as they should be.

1 Like

For me the same