£800 for a statue? https://uk.gear.blizzard.com/products/wowcst0012-world-of-warcraft-alexstrasza-52cm-statue

What in the over priced, cost of living crisis, milk your player base, sure why not people love statues, yeah it’ll be fine, Multi Billion $ company, scammy BS is this?

5 Likes

Alexstrasza isn’t cheap. Never was. Never will be.

Expensive date too! No Russian champagne for her!

2 Likes

I’ve checked all the Ts&Cs and found that this is entirely optional. We do not need to buy this to play the game.
Phew! what a relief.

9 Likes

wow a ferari is overpriced crap too, but people buy it.
why? status symbol.
why you would need a statue is beyond me buy they could also sell it for 10k and there would still be people who buy it.

why you care?
you can find a sculpturer and ask him how much it cost to make a duplicate, maybe more maybe less.
or you 3d print one…

1 Like

It’s an entirely optional, not required and hand-painted sculpture. It’s even less of a question to buy it than the current CE TWIW debate is.

I’ve already saved £700.

1 Like

Aren’t statues generally speaking overpriced no matter their size? I can’t say for sure since I don’t buy them, seeing as they have no use. Like all art, surely it’s not something you need.

But it’s Alexstrasza! It will look spanky next to my statue of Fury.

I’m guessing it’s not 1:1 scale :thinking:

official licensed products are always expensive .atleast with wow there is no mount or any other in game item associated .with ffxiv they always have a in game item attached to their store items and even statues and FOMO is very much present.

Thankfully not…

Those blades are very sharp…

Imgur

1 Like

I have the Sylv and Illidan ones and they look amazing.
Hoping to get Mommy mage soon.

You expect me to NOT buy this?!?

It’s at least a 5% dps performance

1 Like

Just like the gaming chair, RGB keyboard and mouse with 10 buttons where you actually only use 4 at best right?

Who is holding a gun to your head to spend your money on it?

Arright elfy. Stop askin’ questions and buy the statue.

I only buy From Software statues.

I see it’s reduced from £1,100 to £880

Still out of my price range :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Given the price of some warhammer figures that are this size, £800 isn’t that insane.

Something is worth what people will pay for it

Best I can do is three fiddy.

1 Like