Коллекционное издание игры Epic Key- обмен US > EU

Hi all!
Me and 4 of my friends purchased the Collector’s Edition and paid $213.94 each, paying all taxes and fees in the United States.
When purchasing, it was not written anywhere about the presence of restrictions on activating the key.
And now the long-awaited boxes have been received, but the keys contained in them are not activated on European accounts.
According to the answer, gear store keys do not have a continental reference and should work, but I would not start this topic if that were the case.
Then two days of correspondence with Battlenet support and no results.
Please help me solve the problem!
I have already seen precedents where this issue was resolved and I absolutely don’t understand why I can’t activate my key.

I think it’s been said that officially, the expansion isn’t available in Russia due to sanctions, so Blizzard won’t help.

Then again, if they made the CE keys region agnostic, that would be the first time in the 20 years this game has been out where they would be selling cross-regional keys instead of EU/US/TW keys.

They should work worldwide. What is the point of regional restrictions? Are those in the US playing a different game?

I guess you were trying to circumvent the restrictions?
If so, keys won’t work in embargoed countries.

I assume since I saw Cyrillic, if that’s not the case and you are in a different country than the only recourse is to contact customer support. If that turns out negatively: contact the seller and try for a refund.