🦎 ‎ ‎ ‎

Which allows them to freely heal. But yes, that’s the counter, to dispell.

Amm you could fade big bursts from mage/dk/fade hunt/fade mm burst etc, u could fade and dispell afli/sp stuff and not get punished for it.
It was 6 sec duration at first which was crazy op then 3 on top of that we had holy ward.
Sure u could prefade stuff but then again its equally powerful to stop bursts give u speed boost and some room to breath. Hell u could even fade fears/polys and other nasty stuff.
I loved that spell on my priest, it was so powerful wish we still have it.
On the other hand Evoker needs CC immunity, lack of range and spells like verdant embrace literally puts u in harms way, because u leap on ally, u are easy target for example ww aoe stun etc.

Healers in general need more tools to deal with CC, medallion is outdated, dmg is crazy, oneshotting is present. If blizzard wants to attract players to actually touch healing specs they need to make them feel powerful, like they matter, otherwise everyone is gonna play braindead dps specs spam 1.2,3 to win.

So don’t ask for healer nerfs, ask for buffs on underperforming heal specs.

Ive tried preservation out last few days and I can tell that it does require some skill. If you shroud when the gates open, what most evokers do, it only lasts 30 sec. People can wait with opening, rogues can just spam sap into it and you can dispell it.

Now vs some classes it might be strong but I think you must also keep in mind people are still figuring out how it works so new stuff always seems very OP at the start.

No clue how It’ll be in the future but for now it doesnt seem OP yet. Maybe, now thinking about it, it might be a bit OP in the regards of it being in a different spellschool. So getting kicked on a other spell makes you freecast Shroud but then again youre still able to just dispell it

Then give us something like holy ward : instant cast (instead of 1.5s cast), stops one cc (instead of 3), has 45s cd (instead of 90s), and can be used on ally as well.

Also buff range up to 40 yards to compensate :slight_smile:

It can be dispelled instantly you clown.

please stop defending your furry class calling people clown
its broken and you know it

1 Like

You probably won’t have time to purge 3gcd if you’re not carried hard.

In 3v3 Disc Priest vs Preservation you need to throw in alot of damage to keep up with the numbers.

3v3 Mistweaver vs Evoker you can’t do anything if you dont incap➡️song 1 enemy the whole time we just die to Evoker damage

It’s called a dispel.
If you can’t dispel one buff then you clearly aren’t good enough at comp pvp.

Their mana needs to be addressed as well. Literally lost a game to a Prevoker who had done amazing 16k damage in a 7 minute game, never used their cc and did nothing but healbot until I was oom. Did get 3 drinks but apparantly that’s not enough (while he did drink 0 times and was sitting at 65% in the end wtf…).

I don’t know what’s going on, but dampen healers who can constantly win by playing “PvE” in arena (aka not doing a single setup, not doing any damage and barely have to worry about mana) is unhealthy for the game and frustrating to play against.

Yes Blizzard please listen to challenger player cry to nerf a class.
Maybe you need to focus more on your own class-spec fix your own mistakes instead of making multiple posts about blaming other classes for being stuck on low mmrs like for real.

1 Like

Im not a challenger I pushed SL 2200+ on multible healer, also former rank1 Mistweaver.

The character u post from was rival and mostly challenger.
The shaman u linked is different account.
And now you are rank 1, where’s that char, third account?

Top 100 Mistweaver in 2v2 is basically just duelist cr, since the spec was garbage in SL. I only have this account I play on German servers.

you don’t even have a duelist on this account let alone rank1 :sweat_smile:

Look my shaman has duelist upgrades :arrow_up:

and I have elite on my dh im still not rank 1

NShroud will be healthy for the game.
Unexperienced player have an easy start into arena gameplay as Evoker. Enabling fun gameplay although skillgap. However if pros pick up Preservation it will get awfull.

I don’t agree. Prevoker cant be slowed, jumps away and casts sleep while flying. If you eventually reach Evoker, Evoker will alpha dodge with Deep Breath/Dream Flight your next spell. Now tell us how you play this?

On my MW i don’t have to worry about mana, i have Mana Tea macroed onto CDs. If i have bad positioning i’m dead. Now looking at 'PEvoker has 4 times my armor and an immunity button👍. Prevoker is a born king and a tool for new player. I main Discipline now because it can fight Evoker and i don’t like to play Evoker.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.