⸰☽ The Nightblade Sentinels ☾⸰ - Sentinels of the New Moon 🌙

I quietly admit that my criticism is partly levelled because I would strongly consider joining if they allowed male sentinels.

:pensive:

1 Like

Hi Lóras, great to hear that you have enjoyed interacting with us! You do bring up a point that has been discussed quite a lot and by many and I understand that it will always be a bit of a hot topic, especially considering the Kaldorei’s current predicament. This is why we have added the FAQ section to the main post, with answers to why male sentinels are not allowed and why female druids are.

However, I am not completely unreasonable. I could be persuaded to allow a male sentinel to join, provided that he joins as an auxiliary -first- and then perhaps he might be allowed to join the ranks of the Sentinels. It would mean a much longer progress path for said male though, but that is a compromise I am willing to consider for the right individual. I hope this answers your question?

Thank you so much for your kind words, Theliste! Great to hear that you liked our intro video as well! :heart:

1 Like

I did read it, so I hope you don’t think I was just jumping in without any forethought.

While I admit that this isn’t exactly my ideal, it’s good that you’re willing to compromise and it’s not an unfair take to have on the topic.

Keep up the good work, regardless. :ok_hand:

No, no. I didn’t think that. Not to worry. ^^

To me, RP is a collaborative sport. A lot of the time it is about compromise and a give and take. I have my ideals and someone else will have theirs, having the ability to try to meet somewhat in the middle when those ideals do not align helps alleviate both stress and drama I feel. So yes, if the point brought up is reasonable and offers progression and interesting RP of some kind, I am always willing to compromise. ^^

I recommend giving this guild a go if you’re looking for some militant night elf related roleplay. I’ve had some pleasant and memorable events through my interactions with them and hope to continue having many more. Fun roleplay to be had!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Ercia! We look forward to RPing with you guys again during [Campaign A/H/N] The Crimson Compass - Campaign Over! - #140 by Beloran-argent-dawn! ^^

We’ve enjoyed the Crimson Compass campaign, and for now remaining at Feathermoon until duty calls the Nightblades elsewhere. What would Astrahe (February) bring?

Owl hooting in the distance

Best Kaldorei guild around. Keep the good work guys!

2 Likes

Thank you, Talfran! It’s been great having you around so far as well! :smiley:

Thank you! <3

On a slightly different note…

Elune’adore shan’are,

Astrahe is upon us and with it comes the Lunar Festival. Traditionally, it is a time of rememberance and peace. A time when we remember our heroes of old and our beloved Ancestors. Peace might be a tall order this year, but I still pray that all of you will find a moment of calm and tranquility sometime this moon. A moment to reflect and remember. A moment to breathe, before we are plunged head-first into the storm of war once again.

I also wish to take a moment to commend you all for your valiant efforts in ridding our shores of the undead menace that plauged them not so very long ago. I regret that I was not able to fight alongside you for most of that time, but do know that I am very proud of you all for defending our home so fiercely. We will be headed back into war soon enough and I am sure it is a great comfort for our people to know that they are protected by such loyal and devoted kin. The Goddess shines her blessings upon you, my sisters and brothers. We are kaldorei, and we will brook no threat to our lands, our people and our Goddess!

Anar’alla Elune,
Tinwëtar Ravenmist

Our newsletter for February is up on our website! Check it out to see what we will be up to this month! http://nightbladesentinels.clanwebsite.com/newspost/108880

Due to a sudden influx in new applicants recruitment is now CLOSED so that we can take the time to get to know them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I may no longer be around, but I merely wish to say. This guild was the best guild I ever joined on my dearest Sinrall. The people, are absolutely wonderful. Whilst I may no longer actively be around in WoW. I can happily suggest the guild to any Kaldorei Rp’er.

And to those who remain, or those who join. Remember to give my favourite Ravenmist her daily dose of chocolate.

Really hope things are going well for you guys, I really do.

• From an old, slightly insane, friendo <3
5 Likes

This guild provides a really accurate kaldorei-focused experience, from battle campaigns to rituals and festivities. I’ve been with them since September and I’ve had lots of fun in every campaign and event. All the members are really nice and helpful people too, which makes it even better and a welcoming place to stay.

I would recommend any kaldorei character to come hang out with us some time, especially if their focus is on kaldorei culture and, of course, military RP. Come meet the Nightblades!

Ande’thoras ethil!

1 Like

After a harrowing campaign in Stonetalon and Ashenvale, the Nightblades have returned to Feathermoon to rest and recuperate before we head out on our next adventure. Do not be shy to come and say hi to us if you are in the area. ^^

1 Like

A group of people that have (by my reckoning) that have always represented some of the best AD has to offer in terms of RP.

Not only that, they are a guild that stick in my mind through their efforts to include others in RP, new and old RPers alike!

In summary, lovely people from all I have witnessed!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lexith! :heart:

On a different note, tomorrow, the Nightblades will head off on a new campaign that will see us going into Silithus and Uldum. Strange things are afoot…

That video is so awesome!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am glad you like it! A lot of time and effort went into it and many orcs had to die over and over due to the many, many retakes. ^^

It was SO MUCH FUN to be a part of, should be said. Even if flying in formation was a proper struggle ^^

1 Like

A wonderful bunch of people, and as mentioned earlier indeed some of the best AD have to offer. Only had positive experiences with them!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the lovely endoresement, Sylendril! You should come and RP with us again sometime soon! :heart:

I have only met a few of you so far, but what little interaction I have had has been lovely. Back to the top with you! ^^

3 Likes