🌲 Tree of Hope - recruiting

Hello everyone,

This is a short post to say that our lovely guild, [Tree of Hope], has its doors open to recruiting new members.

We are a fun, supportive guild with a focus on community and PvE :slight_smile:

Tree of Hope members are friendly, funny and value camaraderie. We like to reach our ingame goals such as keystone hero and ahead of the curve, whilst also staying pretty casual and chill. There are also many collectors and achievement hunters in the guild (myself included!)

The Tree is a very diverse guild and is run by myself, my husband and a few officers.
We have a lovely discord server that focuses mostly on WoW but also real life, and it keeps us together and in contact even during quiet WoW periods.

The guild was formally created at the beginning of Shadowlands. In DF we have raided every season and looking forward to finishing season 4 on a high!

Every season we like to try recruit a few new people. If you think you would like to join us feel free to message me on Discord, where my username is also #Peacemoon! We can have a chat and see if we’re on the same wavelength :slight_smile:

All the best,
-Peace :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Am interested! Will keep an eye out for you online to have a chat :]

1 Like

Hey all! I want to throw in a personal testimonial here for anyone who may be reading about us for the first time :slight_smile:

I’ve been with the Tree for a bit over a year now and I can very confidently say that this group of people makes a big difference to the way I play and enjoy WoW. It’s a very friendly, patient, relaxed, and fiercely competent bunch that helps me learn and do new things every day. I like that even though we do all sorts of things together, including more challenging content (would have never thought of doing +20s before coming here), it continues to feel positive and low pressure as we learn.

So tl;dr - consider giving the Tree a look!

3 Likes

I’m definitely interested too! I’ll try and hit you up ingame / add you on Discord to have a chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone, we’ve had a few new people join the guild recently and so are letting them settle before inviting in anymore. I’ll update this thread in a few weeks when we’re ready for more people again. Thank you everyone who has contacted me. :slight_smile: