šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Youā€™ve made my day! Thank you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes
3 Likes

My warlocks use him aswell. And some of them go ā€œhaba habaā€ when he spawns :wink:

Fair few deaths, way too low ilvl after being out since 9.0

Finally got main to renown 80, done entire campaign and four chapters of the other, open flying which was good today. About 5-6 days.

Think thatā€™s about it this expansion, canā€™t see getting into dungeon/raiding so shall just get alts to 60 and prepare minimally in case I decide to do next expansion. Maybe complete the campaign in the three remaining Iā€™ve not done but thatā€™s about it.

Actually enjoying the game now Iā€™m not spending too much a day playing. Decided to take it slow. Also keeps me from getting behind in other projects I do hobby wise.

1 Like

Design: Khorium Inferno Band dropped from Darkweaver Syth in Sethekk Halls for my Jewelcrafter. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Today I noticed that they changed the spirit garden spirit enhancer flowers to stack beyond 20. Itā€™s the simple things!

Thereā€™s a guy from Kuwait, a guy from Qatar and an Egyptian in my guild - all great people. Glad you are finding ingame friends from your region :blush:

2 Likes

Platinum WoW just posted a new video on his Patreon page. It is still unlisted so I wont spoil the subject, but it is 30 minutes of pure educational entertainment. :smiley:

Thats great to hear! i hear majority of Arabs play on Kazzak or Outland depending on their faction. But back in the days Doomhammer was where they played.

Tbh when it comes to gaming i usually avoid people from my region as i want to meet people abroad, but its nice to meet them every once in a while.

1 Like

Same, ever since late BfA. I joined midway through the expansion and teamed mostly with guildies from my own country as well as my cousin (who wanted to play with them in the first place) but leaned towards the forumers as of late. I feel much better on their sideā€¦ wish we could run stuff together more often! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If only you was Alliance, Dunkiee - iā€™d love to play this game with you (9.2.5 looks good for that :wink:)

1 Like

well have flying next week, im really looking forward to it!

6 Likes

Well, I am Alliance too, but neither this nor any of my alts on the faction (or any alts at allā€¦) are really gearedā€¦ truth be told, this toon is meant to be the prettier, but evil counterpart of my forum toon, as well as the acquirer of cheap mogs on AD.

So 2.5 it is, if Iā€™ll still be around for it. Really not feeling the hype :frowning: but might consider it, all comes down to how peopleā€™s free times match.

1 Like

My horde is in a nice community, and last night I joined them for the first time (I donā€™t have time to play all my characters as much as I wantā€¦). We did 6 low key mythics (we were aiming for the 4 for weekly). And I had more fun than i have had in a long time. :slight_smile: Even got some new gear :slight_smile:

The friends that have been doing keys with me this week. You guys rock.

3 Likes

Finally got flying in Zereth Mortis. Feels great! :smiley:

1 Like

Me too, and much easier to farm treasures/rares/nodes now! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Some redheads trying to Lure me into their cult. Kinda feeling special and cute now.

1 Like

I crafted the Leaper legendary for my Warrior and Iā€™m having a blast in BGs, despite being undergeared.

1 Like

Assuming that is for the movement speed bonus?? - not bothered trying it yet as i dont pvp, and with flying unlocked in ZM it dont seem worth it