🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I have been doing some of that as well. All 4 armor types :slight_smile:

1 Like

All four armour types - and all class sets from raids (both PvE and PvP sets). Started with vanilla going chronologically forwards. I’m starting to regret rotating in all TBC instances at once. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

When someone copies your character name and then likes your posts, confusing you :rofl:

11 Likes

What is going on…. This is the second copied character I’ve seen of a forum member this week :rofl:

3 Likes

At least I’m not dead, so it’s not disrespectful in that way.

5 Likes

I’m kind of disappointed they didn’t try to make it a funny variation or a pun in some way.

6 Likes

True true. But if someone creates a character copy of someone and acting like a fool, it’s disrespectful too because that’s kinda identity theft but in a bad way.

Cause then the forumers will assume it’s the actual person, and not someone pretending.

5 Likes

Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today

https://www.aroged.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/1637303998_World-of-Warcraft-Devs-Reveal-Warlock-Incubus-Model-In-Upcoming.jpeg

I just think he’s neat.

3 Likes

Had to look twice, thought his wings were sprouting from his head. :laughing:

No longer swapping to Venthyr every day to do ZM has improved my mood tenfold. I can actually be based in my sanctum again and do things.

1 Like

What do you mean? I too have a double!

(I made it myself, however)

Made? I’ve been a part of you since your very existence! :angry:

No, no… you’ve been a part of me! :smirk:

Do you like your own posts :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

How dare you assume that! I would never like anything my evil counterpart does under my namesake…

2 Likes

russians had banned. its happy day, holiday!

1 Like

Carrying the slime to the pool in that Maldraxxus WQ using the Hippo soulshape makes it look like you’re carrying it with your… behind. That gave me a chuckle.

2 Likes

Must try that just for a laugh

1 Like

Oh I so need to see a screenshot of that!

2 Likes

9 Likes

As a Scotsman, I disapprove of this! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes