🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Look at you to scared to explore the Scottish part of the map! Not got enough gear for it yet? :joy:

I managed to win a Champions of Light trial with my golden angel transmog set :angel:

And a 3rd place with a Mismatched Mayhem… should have saved that heck of a set, it looked so funny :laughing:

We need this more often!

3 Likes

If you’re gonna mention it, show the set while at it :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorted out flying in Zereth Mortis and did the first section of the new LFR raid. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Did you get the tier legs? I got lucky in my first run and got them, it let me have my 2 set bonus as I got the helm in my vault. That’s me used all my luck for the year.

2 Likes

Jealous! Hope you get the rest of the pieces soon though!

1 Like

If old Xpacs are anything to go by…RNG will ensure I will not get tier piece drops…and if I do get any, they will not be the piece I want…fortunately, I’m used to that by now.
:grin:

2 Likes

I made a mount yesterday :smiley:

2 Likes

When you say to your friend lets go for two easy options and he decides we should go for the horrible ones. It was a comical evening tho.

1 Like

I would, if I had TL3… :frowning:

I reached 10k gold today and one helpful individual showed me my first raid ever in World of Warcraft. We did together the Firelands raid and I liked the zone.

4 Likes

OH GOODY!!! I was killed in arena on my other char by a Demon Hunter, because he is OP and he can’t get hit, the damage is insane.

BUT

the thing that made me happy for people is the fact that I found out about that the 2 piece tier set gives them even 20% MORE DAMAGE!!!
I am very happy for you guys, can’t wait to see you all DHs in arenas, flying like birds <3 oh, i love this balanced game <3 <3 <3

Got the jellyfish mount last night, logged on today and had a couple minutes left on the buff so popped over and fished Hirukon up today for others to have a go at it :+1:

5 Likes

Weekly no leaver key

Went to ZM on an alt after because Xyrath refuses to give me his sword and

5 Likes

My Human scribe got Exalted with Ravenholdt earlier today and now just got rewarded the title “Bloodsail Admiral” and the cosmetic Bloodsail Admiral’s Hat.

I’m getting there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Arrived in Stormwind to find people wishing each other good morning, have a good day, stay safe etc. Took me back to long ago times so thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I haven’t seen pugs being this committed, ever! :open_mouth:

It was a guild group, so they’d get one option in the vault.

I had lost the will to live :rofl:

2 Likes

Finally got my first tier set piece for the chest slot.

I do feel bad for all my frens who keep raiding and doing 8 dungeons over and over, still not getting theirs… quite unfair for so much effort. :cry:

I wonder if this worked for them, seen by the vault

2 Likes