🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I’m very excited for the Expansion reveal tomorrow. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Me too,it will be better than Shadowlands

2 Likes

So I ran TW Court of the Stars as a prot paladin and discovered that if you have Truthguard (even only transmogrified) it acts as a radar for the spy at the end.

Edit: furthermore I tried healing as prot in TW, was fun.

1 Like

Expansion reveal tonight

4 Likes

My Alchemist performed the daily Primal Water to Air-transmute, and it procced 2x. Now that itself isn’t that special as they can proc up to 4x for us Transmutation Masters. However, the transmute also procced the discovery of Primal Earth to Life !

:partying_face:

2 Likes

I just came here to say that! :smiley:

2 Likes

I did a key +15 and nobody ninja pulled <3

1 Like

Loving the countdown to the Presentation working through the various art for expansions.

1 Like

I haven’t had time to listen to the whole thing yet … but my wish to go back to Azeroth, work orders for professions and dragons make me happy.

2 Likes

I have several times, luckily classic peaked my interest. But even that is wearing thin which is why I’ve unsubbed again

Loggin in WoW, opening my vault getting a street key +16
Logging with my DK, opening my vault and getting a street key +15
Loggin my paladin, opening my vault and getting a street +17

backSTREETboys

2 Likes

Comp Stomp

2 Likes

I was with Rextroy in one of the Comp Stomp matches today. :smiley:

1 Like

Also, apparently renown is replacing reputations in Dragonflight, which likely means no more paragon reputations! :partying_face:

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll find a way :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I finally have 2-set and some decent gear, I don’t feel like a punching-bag anymore!

4 Likes

Exalted Enlightened and A to Zerith at the same time. And a very odd mount from a to z

3 Likes

All the Dragonflight hype

2 Likes

Running ToP 12 times and no ruby trinket.

That really made you smile ? :stuck_out_tongue: i think you want the other thread :hugs: :rofl: :kissing_heart: