šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

1 Like

Finished reading the Sylvanas book.

5 Likes

I completed the rare kills of ZM!! Woohoo!!

4 Likes

Finally finished farming souls from the Maw for all sanctums. Such a relief not to have to keep going back :laughing:

3 Likes

Getting all the light saber swords from ZM just need the one from dungeon now.

3 Likes

Went to King Rastakhan to open my BMAH box andā€¦

6 Likes

How much did you pay for it? Gz

we just killed Anduin hc!

4 Likes

2 Likes

dont forget Nagrash. :smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Just done the bombing run daily quest on the isle of quelā€™danas for the first time in since it was live content.
I totally forgot how much of a epic experience of a quest it is and has great music to go along. Sun well music.

If you have never done it or donā€™t know about it go and do it! I donā€™t think itā€™s up every day though.

What!! You killed him too?? Monsters!

never has a picture spoken so much without words

But as for what made me smile today, I have decided to make myself less of a threat to women, and a lot of men, (well everyone basically) and give you all a chance at being somewhat good looking. Iā€™m taking a dent in my fabulousness to make you all just a teensy little bit less jealous.

Imgur

Yes I have dyed my hair blonde. But my fans need not worry, Iā€™m sure in time the world will demand the return of my natural hair in time.

3 Likes

Thanks ! it was about 200k, now imagine my face when i saw its worth 1635$ !

3 Likes

Still fabulous.

I posted in the frown comment about Sorranos - well today it showed and I got it - yay!
ā€¦ and the Today in wow link has it showing - it is correct :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great news!!

2 Likes

Stopped using favourites in my mount list and just use it as a random mount selector now. Itā€™s amusing to see various ones pop up that I havenā€™t seen in years :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Heroic Anduin :grin:

3 Likes

I am finally back where I belong. For the Alliance! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes