šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Mount 624
Exalted with Enlightened and got to 1750 rating in m+ on my little alt tank with my friends.

7 Likes

My Alchemist just procced the discovery of how to transmute Primal Water into Shadow, being the only remaining unlearned TBC transmutation. :smiley:

5 Likes

Nearly done with all the NF weapon cosmetics.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Bought a Championā€™s Treadblade today :sunglasses: :bike:

4 Likes

Stuff like this always makes me smile, hadnā€™t seen some of it before.

1 Like

It makes me laugh when I see posts about toxicity and what not where itā€™s essentially the pot calling the kettle black.

5 Likes

I was very late to this yearā€™s Noblegarden, and started collecting eggs for the collectables from the vendor 30 minutes ago. I didnā€™t expect to manage to collect all 500 for the Swift Springstrider, but it dropped contained in my 50th egg! :smiley:

6 Likes

Not exactly wow related but my boss still hasnā€™t picked me up for work was due at 8 and I might actually get to have a game while not to tired to enjoy it. :sunglasses:.

1 Like

lol u nerd.

2 Likes

Calling someone a nerd on a gaming forum is just a compliment xD

9 Likes

no u <3

1 Like

Unless itā€™s Punynerd.

Is it too late to change my dracthyr nameā€¦?

3 Likes

I donā€™t have that problem Iā€™m off today!

MONDAY LIE IN!!!

back in bed after getting up to check ingame mail

1 Like

Answer your bnet messages first!!!

I did!! Stop bullying me!!

Mum!! Afentonā€™s yelling at me again!

2 Likes

My Husband regularly calls me a nerd :rofl:

2 Likes

finally found someone in game!

4 Likes

About 15 mins after that post he pulls up at the door. Ah well at least I had to do less hours.

2 Likes

A guy used his second character in my post to pretend to be someone else and protected his own point of view addressing himself as ā€œthat personā€ xD

1 Like