🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I saw a Mechagnome in-game

1 Like

I need around 250 score for the KSM achievement - which I hope I’ll manage to get with next reset.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s easiest in ghost wolf or with a class that has stealth (as you don’t get the debuff when stealthed).

2 Likes

I consider doing it with stealth classes (Rogue/Hunter) to also be sluggish as I rarely have been able to manoeuvre through without getting too close on the erratic mini-dragons.

Got around finishing Death’s Advance rep and finally got my 100th exalted reputation achievement.

6 Likes

this drummer. while raiding HC :smiley:

1 Like

Finally got around to doing the Return to Karazhan quests I had forgotten about in my quest log! I got the Charred Bone Fragments quest on my first mythic try, the Violet Seal teleportation ring, the achievements One Night in Karazhan/Mythic Karazhan and the Smoldering Ember Wyrm mount.

2 Likes

Got one more +15 in (even if it was Sanguine Depths… blegh) so I have another option in the vault for a 278 piece.

2 Likes

Got some 278 legs today from vault - turned it into a Tier piece with Catalyst.

Got my first Mythic Tier appearance - hopefully I can get myself to grind to get the full thing.

3 Likes

Got time lost protodrake by just randomly flying in ulduar

9 Likes

Best way to farm it.

I got it as well by going to Ulduar, as I made it a thing to check the spawns everytime I was in Storm Peaks - behold, one morning there it was! :grin:

1 Like

Got to use the Creation Catalyst for the second time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow! You have no idea how jealous I am :smiley:

3 Likes
3 Likes

The thought of continuing my WoW Book writings in DramaQueen (Software) today.

That made me smile. :slight_smile:

200 M+ score to goooooo…

2 Likes

Today i opened my vault, i was really hype.

I go there and i do open the vault, i have a big smile on my face that people in the office (i was working), saw me and thought that i had issues, then i loot the item and i go into raid-bots to do the sim because its a big upgrade, +1 DPS total.

After that i decide to work harder to ignore the game XD

5 Likes

Was doing just fine in my break from wow, then somereason yesterday started play for fun with trial and suddenly noticed that i resubbed again.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes