šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

When all the guides report an advertiser in the Newcomer channel:-

Was it just me or did Twiggz get instantly banned and his thread got 404ā€™d off the face of the earth. ^^

5 Likes

I donā€™t think youā€™re allowed to mention your bans. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I donā€™t really want to ask what the topic was because it was clearly not to be discussed, but Iā€™m curious xD

Today I met a sweet new player interested in the lore and we passed 1 hour chatting about why Arthas did nothing wrong before going on a few ā€œguidedā€ tmog runs.

3 Likes

Thanks, you can edit that out now if you want :slight_smile:

Thank you for reminding me, Iā€™d rather not have a vacation and keep my record clean :rofl:

2 Likes

I am still happy I figured out that Karazhanā€™s Chess event can be AFKā€™ed. It makes the weekly run on 8 characters much more bearable. :smiley:

How?! :scream: You need to point me in the right direction here! I even lost once a few weeks ago!

I struggled with 40% lose rate with my less-effort but still active strategy where I moved a Conjured Water Elemental in to f2, gave King Llane room to move 1 up or down to avoid burning, and spammed the kingā€™s ability Heroism as well as attacking enemies in front.

Then I asked myself what would happen if I simply just started the event (by controlling King Llane and immediately leave the vehicle) and let the bricks use their abilities on their own discretion.
So I tried that with my next character running Karazhan, left King Llane to use his own discretion, wished him /luck, and went to brew myself some coffee. 5 minutes later the game was won to my big surprise, and I started doing this hereafter.

The lose rate is 50% which is higher, but at least I do not waste any time nor effort when I lose. Rather, I am rewarded with another 5 minute break where I can brew myself another coffee or do some quick chores. And when I win, that is an effortless win. :smiley:

3 Likes

I am back, midgets.

1 Like

I found a nice spot to farm Genesis Motes and I have 3 characters parked there. I kill the mobs when Iā€™m waiting for Queues to pop and itā€™s been a very relaxing grind. I got 9 mounts so far :+1:

2 Likes

Seeing Dunkiee likes on a couple of posts today.

4 Likes

Just timed my first +15 on my paladin. \o/

Getting closer and closer to KSM.

4 Likes

I won 6 rounds of Solo Shuffle

3 Likes

Didnā€™t downgrade my key and instead made a try at it, the result;

5 Likes

A friendly undead horde warrior from Aggramar helped me kill the deadly Gluttonous Overgrowth! Only 22 more ZM rares to killā€¦

4 Likes

Just timed a Gambit +16, and it was a +2 Key upgrade (not mine). \o/

I NEVER HAVE TO RETURN IN TYRANNICAL!

3 Likes

Just took my Shaman into Blackwing Lair for the first time, and it blew my mind that the suppression rooms was completely painless thanks to Ghost Wolf. Usually this section is a slug. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heroic Rygelon down! Two to go :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes