šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Naked Shaman in raid

6 Likes

Heā€™s got moves :laughing:

2 Likes

Can you stop spamming the forum?

6 Likes

You can Flag them for spam

I am, but my lone flag is but one voice singing in the night, and is of no priority for the Community Moderators.

They are spamming every thread, they will get banned sooner or later

1 Like

Clearly just tmog armour away or then some mythic raider having fun on lfršŸ™‚ been there done that just with belfšŸ˜‚

Sod off with posting this in irrelevant threads.

2 Likes

Yes he does! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

First kill of lfr Jailer on my DK alt, got that Gavel boiii :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dunkie is liking a lot of my posts.

Seeing as they are a forum regular, it makes me smile.

I also got owned in a duel vs a Dwarf Paladin recently. Oddly enough, it made me smile
(he was pretty hairy and flexy)

4 Likes

Dwarfs are my favorite race, I play two. They are so wholesome that itā€™s hard to be mad at them :hugs:

2 Likes

I tried to sign a guild charter for 1 gold on a new char (TBC) but it wouldnā€™t work. The guy gave me a gold anyway and signed my friend instead. :+1: :moneybag:

Tried to join another friendā€™s guild later and realised I had guild invites blocked, oops ! :flushed:

Rogue friend was laughing at the paladin trying to do dirty deals for money in front of Northshire abbey. :male_detective: :church:

3 Likes

Murbastic/Achivs. He is keeping me on my toes, dunno if he trolling or not. So far, I like it.

I want to cook my in game pet and not share the meal with anyone.

my country prices change and i decided to leave game when my game time expiresā€¦
because still expensive.

but im happy anyway. Time to go back to all the other games I couldnā€™t play.

1 Like

This might sound stupid but whats your battletag? :slightly_smiling_face:

stalker#27907

1 Like

A new player approached me in game because they could see my guide mark over my head. Was kind of nice the system works outside of the newcomer channel.

6 Likes

Just got ā€œFrom A to Zerethā€ which means Iā€™m officialy done with Zereth Mortis.

4 Likes

got myself the Nightbane mount on my first attempt on my own after coming close to failing in finding the final shard.

2 Likes