šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I know itā€™s not exactly a first world issue for most but for the first time today i had 30 fps during a sepulcher fight :ā€™)
Granted it was LFR Jailer but Iā€™m just as happy

2 Likes

The Frog it world quest is up in Zereth Mortis today - itā€™s my favourite WQ atm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Giving appropriate critique and feedback, @wreckless councilā€™s general health and wellbeing. I smiled inside.

30 mins ago i was in the maw and the tormentor event pop up. ANd the boss dropped the hand mount! (chains of somethin)

3 Likes

Just completed my first Spring Balloon Festival balloon trip.

I waited 30 minutes for the Crystalsong Balloon Ride. It took 1 minute for another one to appear, which turned out to be a fellow Nordic Alliance player. Surely waiting 29 minutes for a third player isnā€™t fun, and especially not when the Swede only had 30 minutes to play before logging or for IRL stuff.

At the last minute a Blood Elf appeared and we become enough attenders to get the tour going, and the Horde player jumped off almost immediately after we started the ascent. Still we had a good time and landed as scripted on Dalaran. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do not understand why they require multiple players for those rides. Itā€™s a minority interest. I donā€™t think the mini events with no rewards are popular on the whole.

4 Likes

It is intended as a social event, so I understand why they have the requirement. The current trip is scripted so the NPC goes on a monologue before asking open questions to named players making it a socially inclusive role play event.

As example Chen Stormstout in Crystalsong will go on about his journeys, then ask what exotic lands player#1 have travelled. 10 seconds after the same question is asked to player#2 and assumeldy also player#3.

However, there surely could be added an option to ā€œI want to ride aloneā€ for a small fee with a NPC monologue that reflects it. Perhaps extended story telling from the NPC?
Also it should be possible to sign up for automatic grouping and zoning to a random trip with other players of same faction for the social experience.
You can do this, Blizzard.

1 Like

People have to beg to get others to join them or wait long periods of time.

Itā€™s just not working well.

2 Likes

I got Blanchy today! :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(also time to update my mog)

16 Likes

Same conversation as Pause button in m+ - #137 by Fargo-stormrage
Why must it be a dwarf that makes these cross winded connections, Always. How the wind blows.

Bumped and edited and Blizzard acknowledged. Some of your cross winded funding needs to make itā€™s way over the pond, respectfully past the stormsrage.

Or do i need to start signing my picture paintings Fargo. then perhaps overtime youā€™ll consider theā€¦wells.
How many more Pars, Eagles, Birdiesā€¦ Turn of phrase. drivers, woods and putters do you need to acknowledge.
Is it truly, for you, all about the face.?

oo that dwarf he has some faceā€¦ Go to bed.

Done.

One down, two to go

1 Like

Are you in the right thread, Fargo?
I find it hard to understand what youā€™re saying, but it seems to belong in the thread you linked, not a happy thread for good things that happened.

5 Likes

Lump says: In Nagrand, food hunt ogre!

2 Likes

Yesterday and today I had a lucky streak with Firelands BoEs on my druid, getting the dagger, staff and polearm.

4 Likes

Lot of nice groups in dungeon runs while leveling. WoW community is truly best of all.

1 Like

Just some people making a complete fools of themselves :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes