🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I’ve finished gearing this Priest :partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

Alysea decided to tag along for some mog/mount farming with me :partying_face:
Well… there weren’t any RNG mount drops, but she did get the Black Drake from OS10 as she didn’t do it previously. :slight_smile:

Apart from that, we traded a ton of loot to each other…
…and would ride each other while having a nice chat. It was so much more enjoyable than just doing the endgame :two_hearts:

She was very happy for it - in fact, I was maybe the first who carried her around and not just vice versa. Here’s some pics:

1 Like

Got the Paragon of Argus achievement and the Lightbringer title. No more spamming invasion points for me.

6 Likes

‘Can I Mog It?’ do now have an available update fixing the 9.2.5 bugs! :partying_face:

6 Likes

i can imagine the relief…

and

/ManChild over and out

2 Likes

Zathina’s Post about Thalassian Elves

2 Likes

It’s always worth complaining out loud in the ‘frown’ thread. Vynara appeared just before I went out which leaves me 2 more rares for the achievement. 1 is completely random as to whether it appears or not (Iridescent Glimmershell); the other I don’t understand so will have to do some reading (Anemonar). But I’m nearly there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes. agree! someone here posted somethin about paragon of argus and i went to check my monk. i saw the one invasion missed was falanala (or similar) and it was up!! so i finished this and now i need just to find the treasures in order to be a paragon.

Very useful thread!

4 Likes

I completed Paragon of Argus not very long ago but the one I’ve spent hours and hours on and really can’t be bothered any more is Naxt Victim where I never saw Thanotalion when it was current content and I’ve spent days on in the last year or so to get it done and never once does he appear.

3 Likes

With the help of X faction allowing mails between factions, I finally got the WoD chopper!

Too bad it doesn’t unlock the horde variant to my knowledge. I used to love that on a private server.
(…or does it?)

4 Likes

Some addons have been slow to update. I think more on my list require updates but I’m still waiting and I just have to put up wtih the LUA errors.

Glad yours is sorted!

2 Likes

Vampires! Elven vampires everywhere!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES :running_woman: :running_woman:

4 Likes

yesssss Finally ive finished Paragon of Argus!

4 Likes

Too late! You’ll be the next to fall!

No worries, will be mostly gentle. :drop_of_blood:

2 Likes

It’s the elven scourge now
Hope arthas doesnt see this :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:
This world.must be purged :triumph:

2 Likes

No the legal contracts prevents them from unlocking them so anyone that whas there back then got it free but the rest can not.

1 Like

Then as I thought. Too bad :frowning_with_open_mouth: but no idea why this variant was kept.

You mean the alliance chopper.
Because it whas contract of a crossover where some guys build each an hotrod for alliance and for horde in RL and the players decide which will get in the game and so for a limited time getable by merely logging in.
The contracts seamingly did not prevent them from making the loosing chopper available for sale so the winner chopper for horde is now exclusive while the alliance one is still available.

Exploring the legion zones again. So beautiful, especially Highmountain.

I believe wow never disappoints with the beauty of the nature, tho shadowlands was kinda a let down.

I think Dragonflight will be great

1 Like