šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

You look fantastic on all your chars :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™m up for seeing the many different faces of Ananda!

(no, youā€™re not wicked in any way, there wasnā€™t a better gif :frowning_with_open_mouth:)

Having a ticket responded to within an hour!

9 Likes

Thatā€™ll do for now. I have to keep some secrets :wink:

4 Likes

I got my Lucid Nightmare mount today.

Iā€™m aware most of you probably got it years ago but I only found out that it existed yesterday.

9 Likes

Very fun and gz on getting it i hated the maze part but everything else was good. I hope you have fun in more of the secrets :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Many congrats. I tried a lot times but couldnā€™t do the maze. Maybe Iā€™ll go back to it one day ā€¦

3 Likes

I think I lucked out and got a ridiculously easy mazeā€¦ Only took 40 minutes.

3 Likes

I gave up several times. Set a limit of an hour which I stuck too. When I did do it I got lucky and it took not much more than 30 minutes. Play the rng!

3 Likes

getting the news about BCC realm consolidation coming august 9th
does this mean if i have my two mains lvl 68 and lvl 61 and my lowlevel hunter/rogue
all of them will be moved to the new server

feels different to log back and see my tbc belf paladin has both HoJ and repentance
the seals the resistance auras to the full effects of devotion/retribution/sanctity

a decent armor reduction to the current devo aura would be welcome in DF
instead of the small 3% we have now
and a perma sanctity for 10% damage and the greater blessings

2 Likes

Yesterday was fun. Some Horde came to visit outside Goldshire near the lake with the murlocs. I havenā€™t seen the place so alive before since shadowlands Pre patch. This was on a Roleplay server

The horde and alliance were like 50/50 so that should give you an idea about how many horde characters were present, a lot.

But honestly I canā€™t blame them Horde RP tends to be more dead so itā€™s nice they are visiting the alliance. The PVP was on and yet no one attacked each other, and when someone attacks itā€™s usually funny cause the battle spells hits the other players who have no part in the conflict and the whole thing turned into a battleground :joy: i love these wow moments.

5 Likes

Only one it really works for is my rogue atm but the others i think i will remove as the skin irks me.

1 Like

Iā€™m grinding through Hyjal for some drops, and I finally heard Thistalee Crow speak in voiceovers. Sheā€™s just the most adorable thing!

3 Likes

Cutest druid, amirite?

3 Likes

Got my 8 weeklies done for vault

3 Likes

Glad to see that despite all the negativity here, some are still staying and going strong.

Also, I put something on TBC AH for 5g instead of 50g. /Alt F4

Stay positive all :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

stay strong, brotherā€¦weā€™ve all been there.

4 Likes

odd question can we include non wow related things too?
ffxiv got a patch today and i had some log in errors
but after i reinstalled it on a drive that has free space(200 gig)
it updated and log in was a success

but uh the download size will take along time to finish
at 6xxx.xx mb out of 63772.09 mb 173 mins? at a download speed of 9,71/9.60 mb/s
omg

will buy a windows 10 so future issues like this with ff never happen(only win7 users supposedly get an error like this?)
but i think it was a patch compatibility issue that gave me this error its rare but it happens

3 Likes

This:

Imgur

Iā€™m just loving the whole dark ranger aesthetic. Although it would be improved if hair was visible with hoods, helms and hats!

9 Likes

I did that on a mage I was levelling when it hit 50, being full renown before max level felt nice.

3 Likes