šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Iā€™ve had my very first +17 and 18 timed with Visnaā€™s nice little community and almost 1.6k rating now - had 2 nice upgrades, and her hubby also earned his KSM in Taza Streets! :confetti_ball:

And, Alysea showed me a little fun trick to make huge void-tainted critters, as well as some nice places to hang out :two_hearts:

5 Likes

The new Veā€™nari mini story they added with 9.2.5

3 Likes

Someone announced they would be fishing up Hirukon in 2 minutes (people are quite good about doing that on our realms and those we seem to be phased with - this person was from Shadowsong). I asked in chat if they could hang on just a little longer as there were a load of us in the middle of killing Garudeon. They said ā€˜sureā€™ and waited until we let them know weā€™d got there.
I didnā€™t get the mount of course, but thatā€™s for another thread. This just reminded me that there are still nice people around and theyā€™re probably in the majority. Itā€™s just that they donā€™t make as much noise as the not so nice :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That reminds me I need to grab my lure from Lady Vashj

2 Likes

My main did 8 mythics last week (i never do that many), I got 2k rating and an upgrade in the vault today! Yeay!

• Have I used up all my luck for the week allready? :thinking:
3 Likes

No cause you are a nice person and deserve lots of luck :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

i also saw one of those players cant remember he was from a german server
seeing every belfs tmogs in the ghostlands quest chain on each belf alt i have
is always a good experience
and the issue from yesterday was fixed it was a patch compatibility issue?
i could log in to start the updates and the issue not related to win7 was great
oh and just incase to prevent having any issues like this im updating to windows 10
also to reduce the lag from multiple ppl at the same location(ffxiv and wow both)

Awwwwwww :hearts:

4 Likes

just dropped in Temple of Ahnā€™Qiraj. What makes it noteworthy is that this trash drop actually dropped on a Paladin this time, as the last item my Paladins need from this raid.

Now I only need the equivalent Shaman gloves to actually drop for my Shaman. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just finished the Highmountain story. Apart from the impaled Taurens, I think the story was lovely and I love learning about the tribes, as with the case of trolls always interesting. :smile:

4 Likes

Another mount collected \o/

6 Likes

Something I need to look into now Iā€™ve returned after a break. Was it straight forward? Did a level 13 standard Torghast this morning and it was really easy (easier than I remember) - nerfed? .

This was from the Gauntlet which was a new addition to Torghast. Ret isnā€™t much fun in Torghast compared to some other classes. Our powers are very boring.

I went with a DH friend, he tends to do most of that stuff as tank as it gives him great survivability and they do good damage.

I have ignored Torghast most of this season but I realised I need to do it to complete the Feat of Strength. Still need to do all flawless runs :sob: However my friend is keen to do those on his monk as a tank as they get ridiculous powers that make it a joke.

3 Likes

Even the all layers at 12 one? Thatā€™s relatively easy, but canā€™t speak for layers above as I never did a 12+ :frowning_with_open_mouth:

They are all 16 Flawless achies now for the meta. I will do them but I will hate it.

4 Likes

My Druid had a good day, knocked off the remaining gear tokens from both Illidan Stormrage and Kaelā€™thas Sunstrider. :smiley:

Now only my Shaman is left having to endure their roleplay.

4 Likes

Will give it a pass, butā€¦ wishing you all the luck with it! :hugs:

And some fun powers too!

i came upon this hilarious video. The ending was funny

5 Likes

Why those two just cant get eachother, but then again no wonder that anduin had little identity problems " im priest no im paladin nope im DK"

2 Likes

I maybe have missed who is anduin mother but when she would figure that scenario i think varian would have some explanation to do. Now that would be cinematic what i would like to seešŸ˜‚