🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

just dropped for my Tailor on his 28th Warlord Kalitresh-kill in the Steamvault, ending the grind of that dungeon. :grin:

7 Likes

just did all those quests as I was levelling alt. Really enjoyed them after such a long time

3 Likes

4 Likes

Which she just did for the last time too! :partying_face:

No more Kael’thas roleplay, and only Illidan Stormrage once a week hereafter for the Warglaives. :smiley:

3 Likes

Timed a Gambit 19 which i know is not high for some but it is for me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

without getting into spoilers…At the “end” of the story if you are wearing engineering goggles you get a tiny little piece of extra info

3 Likes

Yeah as I’m not an engi and my engineer isn’t eligible, I googled it, but we all get the same reward and note in the mail regardless.

4 Likes

A bloody 5 is high for me lol

4 Likes

I only run current dungeons on normal and only if I have a quest to do so.

2 Likes

My otherwise eligible skill-capped engineer wearing engineering goggles did not got the special dialogue from the “corpse”, but still got the mail 5 days after.

2 Likes

This evening I should be able to make my mount from gathering stuff in the Maw \o/

4 Likes

My Archaeologist just acquired a new toy:

4 Likes

Which mount, Puny?

3 Likes

achieved “burning crusader” achievement. just 2 rep to 100!

3 Likes

I have been doing the pre-covenant storyline 11 times, but this is the first time I actually took my time to look around in Seat of the Primus at the end of the Maldraxxux pre-covenant campaign.
Seat of the Primus itself isn’t new for me as I have a Necrolord Paladin, but this particular phase have a flavour where we meet the Kyrians we helped in this zone.

We meet poor mute Hipokos sitting on the floor with Aspirant Thales, and more excitingly we see Koa and Kou again, one having more fun than another, riding Plagey and Bloop around the site.

10 Likes

8 Likes

I love the little things like those that you notice when doing stuff after the first time. The first time you rush through, the next you can actually look at what’s going on around you. Thanks, Skadefryden for posting that.

5 Likes

Today I finally got this, so very happy. I know a lot of people will sneer and mutter “scrub…” but those who know me will understand.

Imgur

12 Likes

Grats! And I love that UI of yours. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Oh congratulations!!!
I would never sneer or name call!, my word, anything that brings a fellow player joy is worthy of hearty celebration right alongside them!!!

3 Likes