🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Got theater of pain mount (open world)

2 Likes

Hit renown 29 on my Rogue at the same time as a wq for a ring I could use - 181 goes to 184 with a socket :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s raid night \o/

1 Like

I dare you to stand in the fire during the entire fight.

2 Likes

Stand in Fire, DPS Higher!

2 Likes

1 Like

I was questing in Feralas today and they fixed Cho’gall you can trigger his cutscene in like a minute. Last time I did it took me about half an hour to bring him to 80% health I kid you not.

Made a start on my Keystone Master (before reset), three more to go. I don’t fancy doing any on Tyra week though.

Dropping the ilvl203 sin stained amulet or whatever its called from vault of disappointment today- nice haste and mastery boost

1 Like

Finally got a decent weapon for feral Dudu :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s raid night \o/

1 Like

I asked where the PvP vendor was for old content in Oribos. Someone told me, added me to group. Guided me to portal. Took me to the wrong Dalaran by mistake. Took me to the right zone - turned into a dragon and flew me to Darla as this alt didn’t have a HS.

All the whiles asking how I was enjoying SL and what they loved about wow in general.

Just random but reminded me why I love this game.

3 Likes

PUNY IS A FREE ELF!!!

6 Likes

Yay, congrats!!! And best of luck to everyone who is in the process of farming it. :shamrock: :rocket: :shamrock:

2 Likes

@Punyelf: Congratulations! Also a nice Harry Potter quote. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart:

Congratulations!!! I am gonna miss your yearly topics though :wink:

1 Like

I will probably still wish everyone luck in their farming!!

2 Likes

Timing ToP for KSM, just one more dungeon to go!!!

1 Like

Doing level 8 TC with friends and getting the mount .

1 Like