šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

1 Like

Killing Methodā€™s 2400 RBG team 1500-0 on Seething shore. Felt good ^^

Getting an ingame mail to tell me someone Iā€™ve reported has been dealt with by GMā€™s and telling me to keep reporting people breaking the rules.

1 Like

Killing Counsil mythic the other day

Last time i had good laugh that my tears start rolling off was when i seen last pvp balance changesā€¦ or i was crying ā€¦ not sure right now.

4 choices from the great vault across two chars, 3 choices were shoulders, only 1 was actually decent.

I hate this game so much

Logged in into Revendreth, found that guild chats broke down and not working, and there are two herds of alliance deer bots running around in perfect unison. Reported them.
ā€œSome things never changeā€, I smiled. Bitterly.

i got the text that my computer chair had arrived to the post office last night so i am going to pick it up today :+1:
Work wasnā€™t so bad yesterday so it was a relief :slight_smile:
So letā€™s see i got new mounts , a new pet and a new chair.
happy

1 Like

Nothing! Wish u a good day!

my attempt to play wow today xD

Getting another mount to my collection .

3 Likes

It was last night. A DoS +3 community run, comprising of 2 English speakers and 3 Russians. A great run although missed the timer by 2 minutes (probably due to my lack of experience,gear and I messed up on the last boss) . I know Russian players are frowned upon on these forums a bit, but these guys were awesome fun. No flaming, insulting or anything, so if any of them are reading these forums- thanks guys for a great run last night.

4 Likes

Some of the nicest ,fun ,polite and best players out they get a bad rep by xenaphobic players .
I am glad you had fun .

4 Likes

I got free mount today ā€¦

3 Likes

Went and did LFR Denathrius and got the pet!!!

4 Likes

The bot occupying a farmspot for 5+ days has been banned. When I went there, heā€™s been replaced by another a few hours later. Itā€™s just the little things. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Posted 5 days ago.
Nothing again.
Iā€™ve already been unsubscribed in the mean time too.

Hugz.
:ice_cream:

Gnawed Reins of the Battle-Bound Warhound droppedā€¦ Woof Woof!

3 Likes

I had 11 killing blows once. :joy: