šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

it is very odd. The pre-shadowlands boost was not only 100%, but also lasted much much longer.

compared to this, its nothing. Well i guess something is better than nothing.

The vault still thinks I need more pants on top of all those other times itā€™s offered them :rofl:

4 Likes

Found 1,2 million gold on a realm i gave up playing back in WoD!

Happy days, that DF bought.

4 Likes

Wait, your forum main is a velfā€¦

What is this sorcery?

1 Like

A nice 272 shoulder in the vault tbis week. A 20ilvl and 17% upgrade from tje cypher piece that i was using. Plus it completed my tier set at last. Oh, and a PF 11 key to go with it. Must mog it to match the rest when im next in game

2 Likes

10 Likes

Congratulations Puny Veilstrider, it has a nice ring!!

1 Like

I finally had a L252 staff as a quest reward yesterday. Itā€™s felt very wrong with a mace and offhand for a long time (even though the offhand was mogged as a rose)

5 Likes

I realised that if you use the horns of justified sin and the dragon wings mog you can make any char a DH so Vulpera DHā€™s are now possible if only cosmetically :laughing:

3 Likes

Is it a legion warlock helmet drop? Because those have a wing cosmetic appearing if you jump, so then you wouldnā€™t even need the prepurchase wings! :eyes:

No cata warlock quest reward, pick it up in stormwind old town from the warlock trainer and takes about two minutes in blackrock depths to do

1 Like

Itā€™s for clothies only though.

Then I have it, I kinda mixed up the two as I didnā€™t check WoWhead.

Anyways, if you want a decent evil helmet with wings, one of the Antorus bosses drop one even on LFR - got it for my back-then Halloween mog. Regulars were all jump scared, trust me, it really is an epic look! :smiling_face_with_tear:

Is there any horns for other armor types? Most of my chars are warlocks and hunters so obviously the hunters all wear the dark ranger mog :joy:

I was just messing with the wings and realised that with the horns I could make this char a dragon then put the horns on and it looked kinda DHy and thought a vulpera DH is now possible :laughing:

1 Like

Dual wield Azinthotā€™s blades as a rouge and use the blindfold?
Sure, no wings, but close enough

Leather users can have antlers. Close enough? I think itā€™s close enough.

Everyone can use the wings from the pre purchase so would work close enough for a cosmetic non elf DH

2 Likes

Also if we ever get Draenei DHs theyā€™ll probably use their existing horns rather than get an extra set.

2 Likes

Dear, you canā€™t be horny enough

Something tells me this will age well :rofl:

1 Like