🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Thanks to ATT I discovered I totally missed a Belf Pala Heritage weapon from Ghostlands

Seeing this thread reaching 3k replies.

…oh boy, I remember the days when this thread had fewer than a thousand, yet still more than its frowning counterpart. It’s been 84 years… :frowning_with_open_mouth:

One reason I still visit the forums is this thread, to be honest.

We should turn the odds, no?

1 Like

Got another Unity transmog piece today with Necrolords, I will finish this ensemble some day. Three more to go!!!

2 Likes

And Happy birthday!!!

1 Like

found another piece for my mog.

• i did more BoP on my rog (tho they could make it account wide. MHHHH)
1 Like

I wanted to get 80 marks of honor for a BfA PvP ensemble with the weeklies already done, and was much easier than I thought - had a ton of leftover honor on alts to redeem for marks with 1-2 more Comp Stomp matches! :pray:

What I needed it for was a DH mog I wanted to put together - only glaive that was a match was part of this ensemble. Now it’s complete! :smiling_face_with_tear:

https://imgur.com/a/lLcHuER

…can I get a repost, pls?

And while at it, got to honor lvl 25 as well, so a good PvP title :white_check_mark:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Getting complimented on my transmog by passing players in game :blush:

Finally having the 10,000 pet tokens to buy the Flawless Amethyst Baubleworm. Been a grind, but nice to get it done, just need some bits to purchase the other ones. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Well done, I just can’t face farming that.

1 Like

Well, would take a good while - used to farm them with mission table, and most I could get together on 10 alts was like 2k maybe. This was in BfA.

2 Likes

I swap between three covenants daily, I guess I can revisit the mission table once I’m done with all this collecting.

1 Like

That’s insane! Congrats

1 Like

I’ve seen MrGM’s interview of Ion where he agrees that Azuremyst and Quel’thalas are in an awkward situation where they’d like to incorporate them into the rest of the world given the chance.

Of course he admits it’s a lot of work and probably requires these zones becoming somehow relevant again to justify the amount of effort put into that.

3 Likes

i managed to get into a heroic jailer group and we killed it in 3 pulls

3 Likes

unlocked void elf and lightforged draenei just now

3 Likes

Welcome in the cu… not a cult, no a cult!
Welcome!
One of us! One of us!

1 Like

Nice catch.

It’s a shame they’ve neglected them for so long.

got a flagged thread recovered. :smile:

and the new news about 50% xp boost. i thought about taking a break, might level some alts with this.

1 Like

I was thinking the same, but then realised the buff will only last 2 weeks. New season starts on Aug 2md when it will disappear. Personally don’t think its worth subbing an extra month just for 2 weeks.

If it had been until pre patch, then yes its a good deal.

1 Like