šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Oh i dont think i have lost my flagged virginity yet, looks like im still a good boy btw where did your post got flagged if i may ask in what tread?

1 Like

One of those about the body types. :eyes:

1 Like
4 Likes

Whoo the one from Murieta?

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s it! xD

2 Likes

My classic warlock hit 50 a bit earlier and so gave a try to good old Unstable Affliction.

Basically, my dots are so powerful with 200+ spell dmg (which is a crazy lot) that I drop Siphon Life from my rotation unless I pull multiple enemies. On single target, I couldnā€™t do a full Drain Life channel that way, because enemies die as fast as if I played the retail spec :rofl:

(ā€¦and now I know why siphon life was merged with Corr in Wrath!)

1 Like

-50 points for Gryffindor

2 Likes

Thats okay
The cool kids are in Slytherin
:snake:

6 Likes

timeskip conformed in dragonflight ā€¦

1 Like

Queued for LFR first wing for chance of pants for transmog. Said it was going to be 53 minutes, then BAM the queue popped after about 7 mins and Iā€™m straight in on Halondrus.

3 Likes

Dropped at last for my Shaman, during her 14th AQ40 clear. :smiley:

3 Likes

Running horrific visions to get the backpack because I never bothered at the end of bfa and always meant to go back to them ā€œlaterā€ :laughing: kinda having fun doing them and had forgotten about the mailbox, clicked it and got the mount that I had also forgotten about!!

Also brings back some great memories of running (being carried in) them with Ceran all that time ago and Kyrel distracted us on voice chat so I got yeeted into the water and died :joy:

3 Likes

buyed the DK pvp cloack that i like for the style :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did a giant alt cleanup on Retail - had 8 toons on Arathor and 5 on AD of which I used 5 regularly at best. So I sold all the gear and hard to AH sell goodies of the dusted alt army, and sent the money over to my main, and AH-able (mainly SL mats) to my banker.

I got 25k gold this way! And the mats are pricey as well - if lucky I can rake in another 10k from them. :moneybag:

And with it, down to 5 toons - the 2 Dunkiees, a pally, druid and hunter (latter 2 are bankers of sorts), as well as a placeholder toon for my dragon in the future. :smile:

2 Likes

Not strictly in-game, but I managed to get the WoWhead dressing room for Dracthyr working and people werenā€™t lying, the amount of customization they have is insane! Theyā€™re actually growing on me a bit now after trying it out.

3 Likes

Leah Kranz walking around Ashran offering fresh bread.

1 Like

attempting my first ever +15 key - didnt time it, but was good fun

4 Likes

Wandering around in Thunder Totem and seeing Kurd Butterhoof <Homemade Milk & Cheese Vendor>
Makes me smile every time
Iā€™m so childish and silly

2 Likes

After a lot of mandatory dragonslaying banter, more people of the guild agreed to organize a raiding group for the jellycat :raised_hands:

Edit: This is bound to be so much fun :joy:

1 Like