🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Took a while. I love my shiny boi. Glad it looks like it is worth 10k as well.

2 Likes

I purchased Jigles. Now i will stay in oribos just to pet him. forever

4 Likes

I swapped my classic lock’s spec to Demo and feels nicer than Aff did, somehow - easier dot play, a much stronger tank that can actually keep aggro, and I can sustain a bit better👌 it’s also more durable.

Can’t wait to try it again in LK! looks at Metamorphosis tanks

1 Like

You know… as dumb and simple as it is, but I’ve been enjoying the XP boost of late. Got 1 character to 60 (vulpera enhancement shaman), one to 51 (tauren prot paladin), and one to 30 (vulpera arms/prot warrior) so far.

My vulpera warrior is just too much fun with the mobility and “eeeeeyaaaaa” charge scream, I love her and I look forward to heroic leap in 3 levels :joy_cat:

I will say, levelling battlegrounds are absolute trash and utterly unrewarding the 70% of the time you don’t win or it terminates early because the other team all left when they were losing. They do desperately need to give equal rewards below 60, win or lose, so that people stick it out to the end.

But the dungeon queues are like 4 minutes even as dps, and instant as a tank, and I’m realising there’s a bunch of mogs from Classic/Cata/TBC/Wrath that I never collected :smile_cat:

1 Like

Got No Tag-backs! on a TW Auchindun run today (I was a tank with 2 DK DPS in the group). The achievement is actually not required for Glory of the Draenor Hero but it’s nice getting it anyway.

3 Likes

OMG yes you SHOULD!!!
ALWAYS marry the partner that is a big kid with you!!
I have loads, my Hubby and myself are trying to recapture our glory days in the 80’s, retro My Little Pony, Transformers, Golden Girl, action figures not movies, Dungeons and Dragons the cartoon…Oh lord so many…

We have so much fun!!!

2 Likes

I know that they made action figures of characters from the Love Boat but the Golden Girls also? Thank you for being a friend, I guess?

I know that you were probably refering to Golden Girl and the Guardians of the Gemstone but couldn’t resist after I spotted that Golden Girls action figures are actually a thing.

As for something WOW-related that made me smile today… Just seen this:

3 Likes

Just dropped for my Death Knight! :smiley:

13 Likes

Last minute M plus weekly for a friend

3 Likes

Normally I have terrible luck with drops if I do something like LFR/World bosses, but I took my DH through Nathria just now - a full clear got me 4 drops AND a BoE - then I did the fated world boss and got an item from that as well. :open_mouth: I’m guessing that’s all my luck used up for this season.

2 Likes

Got a 278 Soleah’s Secret Technique trinket
and a +11 Lower Kara keystone in the vault- decent start to S4, plus i believe that dungeon drops a mount (Midnight)

4 Likes

The guild name ‘sry Mom i ate the Gnome’

4 Likes

I’ve just finished fated Nathria on lfr and apart from one wing it was alright in the end. Got 2 trinkets from it. Me stronk :muscle:

2 Likes

good news paladins getting finerly nerfed in DF :rofl:

got fated nathria normal achi. ppl say" in the time you complain it could’ve cleared normal" now don’t have power on ME! HAAHAHHAHA

1 Like

hunters looks strong in DF

The lesser known Labyrinth Movie, Congratulations, lets do a chest bump!!!

“Thwap”

4 Likes

Its amazing, but then im biased as ive been a Bowie fan for over 40 years…

1 Like

Huge drama in my guild the other day.
Which means today I submitted my first drama time story ever.
:sunglasses: