šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Won my 5th Brewfest Chowdown
:beer: :pretzel: :hotdog:

Iā€™m a happy Vulpera with a Toy and a full belly!

1 Like

6 Likes

got invited into beta testing!
tho not gonna play it, i donā€™t like gameplay/Play things before they exit if itā€™s not too far

2 Likes

I got Beta :grin: just before I go on holiday for 10 days, to somewhere I canā€™t take my beast of a computer and that has very basic wifi. So smiles and :roll_eyes: at the same time.
Peace
Crow

3 Likes

I got the Swift Brewfest Ram today, last mount needed from that dungeon.

3 Likes

Itā€™s really fun to see how differently my characters would react with other characters during the MAW intro.

My DK was called Deathlord, which was a big improvement to the usual Champion call.
Bolvar and Darion are his true leaders.

I was in a hurry to get that scenario done (he was the 12th character doing the MAW).
Before Anduin tells ā€œGo Champion, Goā€.
He was already in the way out, which I thought to myself:
ā€œYes, this would definitely be something he would do.ā€ :rofl:

Funny enough I felt I could be braking skulls all day long and level to 60 just in the last part. He was basically situated ahead of Anduin and Jaina when the Jailer starts his speech. He would probably accept the orders to escape with regret as thatā€™s not what he went there for. :frowning_face:

Cheers.

4 Likes

roleplay is the new meta in wow now days :rofl:
it is never tolate start roleplaying :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Playing Alliance and actually wanting to play now because people are more friendly.

i must change my avatar

1 Like

Funny, how the backstory of your character can change your perception on a certain ability.

For example:

I could never use that ability on this character.
Backstory:
She was killed along side her parents when the Scourge came.

I donā€™t have problems using it in this 2 characters.
Backstory:
The Scourge came and their Unit was ordered to stay and fight till the end.
Their commander fled in the middle of the battle leaving them to die.

Cheers.

Set an alarm to get up early so I could join the queue and actually get to play in the daytime

wowhead released the dragonriding mounts on dressing room!

1 Like

Youā€™d better move your classic toon if you wanna actually play :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m staying put!

Not giving up on nearly 100% Horde pop large realm :slight_smile:

There are free transfers for those who want ofc.

Actually enjoying the game for the first time in a while, nothing major Faited LFR and some Solo shuffles (which I quite like, despite the odd Arena Andy getting stroppy. )

better than the 400 minutes I guess :smile:

1 Like

Yes, took about an hour but I got in!!!

1 Like

Her name. Nice

1 Like

After nearly a week not stepping a foot outside torghast i finally got the Gilded Mawsworn Greatsword.
Today was not a good day where i got 1 shotted on first floor on several attempts.
Was about to give up and decided to try another wing and got flawless and the broker finally had the sword for sale.

It may be just a transmog. But when i really set my eyes on something i canā€™t stop until i get it, even if i go mental on my way there.
Now to spend all the cinders and ash on somethingā€¦

5 Likes

The best thing about building reputation and clearing the Frenzyheart Tribeā€™s Quartermaster is to afterwards head straight into the lich cave and faction chance to the Oracles, and then return to Frenzyheart Hill to show them what they really deserve.
:triumph:

2 Likes

A vile posterā€™s topics and posts were deleted and they likely got a ban, hopefully a long one. I guess the mods can really get their job done if they want to.

8 Likes