🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Winds of wisdom returns! Whoop! Whoop!

4 Likes

i was right on DF release date!!

4 Likes

DF release date!

And with Winds of Winter returning I might finish that last heritage armor character… even though it’s a stinking Nightborne :no_mouth:

1 Like

At least you have heritage armour :sob:

1 Like

seems like hunters will be moust faivored class in DF they keep getting special treatments :rofl:

If it was up to me Draenei and Troll would be next! :hugs:

2 Likes

My Jewelcrafter just looted [Design: Ring of Flowing Life], which is her last missing recipe from Sunwell Plateau!

Now only my Leatherworker and my Tailor are left grinding this raid. :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you Tèsla :smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

it will be intesting to see how they increase player power without barrowed powers :stuck_out_tongue:

like they did til legion

1 Like

i hope so legion was awsome hope they give hunters the headshoot ability back :rofl:
it is time for evergreen powers to bad SL things are not evergreen :frowning:

They will call it stolen powers
Or given powers
Or something like that

Tier sets are borrowed powers and they’ve been in the game since forever. They just need to make sure endgame abilities aren’t 90% borrowed from garbage like legendaries, artifact traits, azerite powers and essences, corruptions, soulbinds and conduits.

2 Likes

today i unlocked unity in stitchyard. finally the gang is all here!

1 Like

How about 'nefariously acquired ’ powers?

1 Like

I just gave/sent 8k gold to Gnome Mage I met from Revendreth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i got my mecagnome DK to 60 today :rofl:
dont ask me why a mechagnome just wanted to try something new :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ressurected with frankenstein technology? :stuck_out_tongue:

Grats on 60!

Arriving in Orgrimmar as a Dracthyr and having the jovial Brewfest music kick in at the climax of the cutscene. Absolutely hilarious.

Spoliers ahead, sweeties.

The Brewfest music kicks in Just before you reach the gates of the city and are confronted by a bunch of guards.